Dobyns-Bennett at Farragut

Congratulations to DB, didn't see this one coming though, thought DB would win by much more.    Is Farragut really that good?

I guess you weren't watching, or listening.  Actually they're both really that bad.  I guess one can expect this from a "young team". DB may be in trouble next week against Central .... I mean East Hamilton. 

Think I'll go next week and see if the new stadium seats collapse. And if the jumbotron has been repo'd by the burger guy that paid fer it.   First class coaching tonite tho.

I guess you weren't watching, or listening.  Actually they're both really that bad.  I guess one can expect this from a "young team". DB may be in trouble next week against Central .... I mean East Hamilton. 

Think I'll go next week and see if the new stadium seats collapse. And if the jumbotron has been repo'd by the burger guy that paid fer it.   First class coaching tonite tho.

Yeah, I think when Clark went conservative that last time it confused Farragut so bad they couldn't score on their last drive. Clark is smarter than some people give him credit for.

Good thing Farragut can't fire the offense coordinator what was he thinking late in the game with that running back #1 running like he was throwing on 4th and 2.  Farragut's DB back coach not far from the offense coordinator either.  Going to be a long year for the Adrimal's.  Well next Oak Ridge will put a beat down on the Adirmal's only team I see them beating is LC then they got West and Fulton.  

Good thing Farragut can't fire the offense coordinator what was he thinking late in the game with that running back #1 running like he was throwing on 4th and 2.  Farragut's DB back coach not far from the offense coordinator either.  Going to be a long year for the Adrimal's.  Well next Oak Ridge will put a beat down on the Adirmal's only team I see them beating is LC then they got West and Fulton.  

My guess is they were laughing so hard at Clark for running three plays up the middle on DB's last possession that they couldn't call a play.