8AA 2014 Predictions

BaxterBiRite1996

Colton Blevins of York Institute is By Far and Away the Best Player in that District and also the Best Player in Middle Tennessee...2nd Best PLayer in that region is the Guard for Celina...Both of those are Legit Prospect that can get to the rim,turn the corner,get space off the bounce,create their own shot and both defend pretty well...All those characteristics are a must at the D1 level...Players that rely on other players to get them open/spot up shooters, are a liability at the collegiate level,especially D1....But Eldridge is a Beast in that district and a heck of a High School Player...Best of Luck to ALL the Hoopers throughout the State

Blevins-York and Key-Clay co. are very good and should have a great future, but  Middle Tn. encompasses a large area with a lot of players. Apparently you have seen ALL the players on ALL the teams in Middle Tn. play. If not, your display of arrogance leaves a lot to be desired. P.S.- I would wager that you haven't seen half the players from 8AA on the court.

Blevins-York and Key-Clay co. are very good and should have a great future, but  Middle Tn. encompasses a large area with a lot of players. Apparently you have seen ALL the players on ALL the teams in Middle Tn. play. If not, your display of arrogance leaves a lot to be desired. P.S.- I would wager that you haven't seen half the players from 8AA on the court.

Yeah that guy sounds like he really knows the mid state very well. Forget the fact that Braxton Blackwell is one of the top players in the nation, he isn't even in the top 2 in middle tenn lol!

What does everyone make of the teams strength of schedule? It was updated today at 10:44 A.M.

YI: 7th

MC: 18th

LA: 30th

DC: 34th

U: 39th

SC: 46th

MCM: 54th

CC: 57th

I find it funny a few people, and one specific CC fan in general has been ragging on DC's scheduling of F.C Boyd, yet CC has the weakest schedule in the district.

What does everyone make of the teams strength of schedule? It was updated today at 10:44 A.M.

I find it funny a few people, and one specific CC fan in general has been ragging on DC's scheduling of F.C Boyd, yet CC has the weakest schedule in the district.

oh please. If you play Boyd four times, that's pathetic. Do we really have to keep going through this? Cannon played the runner-up in state and should have beat them. They have beaten Livingston at their place. They are first in the district. So let me tell you what the rankings mean-jack squat.

Go look at CC's schedule. Opened with Chattanooga Brainerd, East Nashville, Hamilton Heights, Marshall Co KY, Columbia...best rethink your reliability on those rankings.

I guess everyone has to find something to talk about when your team isn't winning though. Plus, CC's strength rating is #9 so when you have to play Dekalb twice with a strength rating of #30 of course your strength of schedule rating will be pulled down. It is common mathematics.

Edited by spreadthewealth

Go look at CC's schedule. Opened with Chattanooga Brainerd, East Nashville, Hamilton Heights, Marshall Co KY, Columbia...best rethink your reliability on those rankings.

I guess everyone has to find something to talk about when your team isn't winning though.

Those aren't my rankings, and didn't say I agreed with them. I also don't agree on DC scheduling Boyd as much as they did. I'm just trying to figure out/understand how the so called "experts" came to the conclusion of those rankings,

You lost all credibility with this poster. Boyd Chr like Hamilton Heights I'm guessing does not register in coacht schedule ratings....apparently I need to tell you which team between the two is better because your post proves so. This is laughable...DC person trying to throw stones at CC?

Those aren't my rankings, and didn't say I agreed with them. I also don't agree on DC scheduling Boyd as much as they did. I'm just trying to figure out/understand how the so called "experts" came to the conclusion of those rankings,

Once again it is common mathematics...CC's with a strength rating of #9 plays Dekalb twice at #30, York twice at #45, Macon twice at #32, etc. So yes, CC's strength of schedule will suffer some.

You might find those ratings funny, but I find it funny that this is the only thing you can contribute to this thread at this point in time. We all just expected more from you.

Edited by spreadthewealth

My gosh, talk about sensitive. Who really cares? He noted something that is accessible to all on CoachT. People can interpret as they wish. It makes no difference.

Not sensitive. Just stating facts. I agree it makes no difference. I'm sure if he would have called LA out like that we would all have to hear about your legacy and D1 players again. Right?

• Upvote 1

Lol I accomplished what I had hoped. My post has really stirred the pot and upset the Cannon County fans. Yes, DC's schedule is very weak. Yes, we aren't a very good team this year. Yalls moderate success the last 2-3 years have really gone to your head. All 8aa teams outside of maybe LA has up and down years. There is a difference between DC's bad seasons (a 10 win season, a 12 win season) compared to CC bad. I remember CC having a 8 win season, followed by a winless season, followed by a 4 win season, followed by a 9 win season, followed by a 11 win season.

Once again it is common mathematics...CC's with a strength rating of #9 plays Dekalb twice at #30, York twice at #45, Macon twice at #32, etc. So yes, CC's strength of schedule will suffer some.

You might find those ratings funny, but I find it funny that this is the only thing you can contribute to this thread at this point in time. We all just expected more from you.

Dude, you have been on this site since 2009 and have a total of 5 posts. What is it you think you contribute to this site? I don't closely follow basketball, so no, I don't really have much to contribute as far as basketball goes. I was just getting a rise out of the Cannon Co fans.