8AA 2014 Predictions

BaxterBiRite1996

York over Upperman by 18. Upperman doesn't attempt a free-throw till 4 minutes to go in the game. Pretty ridiculous, coming from someone who is a fan of neither team. Heard Smith beat Central by 20. Pretty shocked by the LA/DC outcome. Knew LA would win but didn't think would be that bad. Can anyone shed some light as to how it happened.

Edited by TonyStark

Bone is most over rated player in the district. I recall hearing he was in the best in the district. I have yet to see him play better than average yet.

Don't know who you heard that from. He is a good player and we are proud to have him but no DC fans have said that. Eldridge is far and away the best in the district and Reuhlan at CC is the next and Blevins is right there.

That being said if you are an LA fan I will say that he has REALLY struggled against you guys. (Major credit to your D as well.)

Edited by dctiger

Agree dctiger - Chemistry problems in DC. . .. who will the offense flow through? Torn, who's the better team, LA or CC? Obviously, both at a higher level than the rest.

Guess we will find out for sure next month. On paper maybe CC but LA is top dog until someone can knock them off in the postseason. Would love to see both make it to state.

Don't know who you heard that from. He is a good player and we are proud to have him but no DC fans have said that. Eldridge is far and away the best in the district and Reuhlan at CC is the next and Blevins is right there.

That being said if you are an LA fan I will say that he has REALLY struggled against you guys. (Major credit to your D as well.)

re: Bone, counted 9-10 boards in the first half alone against a very athletic LA squad. Crashes the boards with authority. Impressed with Eldridge. All these boys are either the benefactors or in some cases can find their skill set rendered less effective because of the particular circumstances they find themselves in. Its clear which players have either been gifted athletically and/or have put in the effort to develop their skill set. Several very good players throughout the District, only 2 elite caliber Teams in the District.