Hancock County at Harriman

I know they lost a few lineman, and their very talented quarterback. How big will that be? Will they feel those shoes or will people be able to key a little more on the run game?

I don't believe even Grace can fill their old QB's shoes. He was a pretty special player at this level, or at any level. But, I still think Grace will be nearly unbeatable by anyone in the district.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe even Grace can fill their old QB's shoes. He was a pretty special player at this level, or at any level. But, I still think Grace will be nearly unbeatable by anyone in the district.

I talked to some friends of mine from the Academy and Grace will be strong again this yr.Defence will be very stout.QB will be missed but they have a couple young ones that are coming along well.Running game will be very good! Edited by orngnblk

Got to give you credit for a pretty good prediction. Sounds like the Blue Devils might be for real this year.

I believe they will compete with more teams in the district this year. Harriman's real offense went off the field at halftime. And that's why it wasn't any worse than what is was. Harriman started subbing a few guys a little too early on defense and Hancock put one up before halftime, and then again with about 5 minutes to go. Harriman looked alright. There were some things to improve on, but isn't that the case after week zero for everyone?

• 4 weeks later...

I will be honest with you,i see MAYBE three wi s this yr for Harriman.Meigs is MUCH better,Whitwell is MUCH better i think those turn into losses for Harriman this yr,you may have a win over Midway "maybe",unless you have changed your offensive mentality because HHS is very predictable to say the least.Im not being ugly just honest.The new coach at Meigs is getting it done,they have a ton of talent that the previous coach had no clue how to unleash it.Good luck,as i have said before i hooe you all get better it makes our district better and the games more fun to watch!

Here is what i thought before season pride.Although i am wrong in the three wins,it will be at least 4 Meigs is better but not good enough to beat Harriman,WCHS will be another win with the two the have. Edited by orngnblk