Westmoreland @ Macon County

tnchad1980

I'll just tell you this much, Bradley touched the ball 4 times and scored 3 times with 1 called back on a bogus holding call 2 point conversion. He sat out of offense most the second half. However, Macon Co will be higher than a Chinese kite. That coach over there is for real. He has been an excellent junior high coach and it looks like that will carry over into high school. On a side note, TC isn't very good. They are very lucky to be in the little leagues as usual. This will be a barn burner.

The Goat sez; Hard to argue, Westmoreland fans know bad football better than anyone.

The Goat sez; Hard to argue, Westmoreland fans know bad football better than anyone.

I didnt say they were bad, I said y'all are not 3a or higher caliber. Y'all will probably win the state in the little leagues but beating a bad Gallatin team and winning a watered down championship last season Is what I'm talking about. Y'all are good for 2a.

IF West plays like they did tonight, they should have no trouble. The only area they could work on is all the penalties. There were a lot tonight and we took advantage of none of them.....I have been taking photos on the sidelines for 3 years now, its it normal for a person with a TSSAA shirt on, to be on the visitors sideline taking photos, that shows the players are too close to the field? It may be standard practice, I have no idea, but he was going back and forth from both sides. Again great job by West tonight. Flat out knocked our teeth out. 

MC's frosh QB showed up big time at the creek bank tonight. Westmorland better recognize, not your typical freshman.

He's good. I've seen him in junior high for the past 2 years and he's for real. This game will be one to watch for sure. Southern, I'd love to know how many penalties Westmoreland acquired tonight. The incident at the end of the game was not pretty on yalls behalf but I guess kids will be kids. I want post on the other topic due to my feelings about that. We didn't even scratch the surface on our potential tonight but we better fix the penalties.

I helped coach seth in peewee and we all knew he was going to be special. That's why red bubblin was so upset on the recruiting him to macon. They have a big reason to be upset. Hope we can get rehydrated and bring our A game to macon. Should be a slobber knocker. Just ask Portland our "undersized" d-line which is what the Tennessean called us really showed out on the Portland giants. We do have to mop up the penalties which where several bogus ones. Cant wait to make the short trip

I didnt say they were bad, I said y'all are not 3a or higher caliber. Y'all will probably win the state in the little leagues but beating a bad Gallatin team and winning a watered down championship last season Is what I'm talking about. Y'all are good for 2a.

whats your point? westmoreland hasn't been 3a or higher caliber for more than a decade.

any team that trousdale played in the playoffs last year would have beaten westmoreland by 3 touchdowns and gallatin would have beaten you by 4 or more.

everytime you post trying to put trousdale down because of their classification makes you look ignorant. being a small man, such as yourself, one would thing that you would have learned to look past that by now. i guess that's just how 'little man syndrome' works. never change, big guy.

Edited by snoball5278

whats your point? westmoreland hasn't been 3a or higher caliber for more than a decade.

any team that trousdale played in the playoffs last year would have beaten westmoreland by 3 touchdowns and gallatin would have beaten you by 4 or more.

everytime you post trying to put trousdale down because of their classification makes you look ignorant. being a small man, such as yourself, one would thing that you would have learned to look past that by now. i guess that's just how 'little man syndrome' works. never change, big guy.

I believe Hartsville would beat Westmoreland by a comfortable margin most years. The whole "wouldn't be good in 3a" argument isn't a good one, especially when the team you're talking about would best the team you pull for that's in 3a