Westmoreland @ Macon County

tnchad1980

Really? Thanks for clearing that up Termite but does Westmoreland really have anything to lose? Lafayette is twice the size school of Westmoreland. Shouldn't they beat us every year by law of shear numbers? Please take it easy on us Tiggers.

Where have we heard this before? Ol' Posty's already starting with the excuses if MC beats them this week.

Congrats on the win Friday night and good luck to you Buzzards the rest of the season.

Edited by PPride

There were only a couple in the TC game thread all week.  Most up that way have yet to figure out the complexities of the internet.  If Westy is anywhere near what they were last year, they'll win this one by at least two TD's.  MC QB is pretty good, but he'll give the defense plenty of opportunities for a pick if he keeps floating his deep balls.

What's the word on the Sycamore game?

Guest Termite

You ramble a lot.

Your just now figuring that out about Stampus Lickus? 

Pre season = We're strong, we're fast, we're tough. little Johnny is s monster, little Joe with have a great year, we don't get any respect, rockpile looked great in scrimmage, looked good in passing camp, .blah,blah,blah

Season = hope we can compete, we're a little school that should be playing 2A, 5 kids from playing 2A,  ya'll play an easy schedule, we play a tough schedule, refs cheated,  bigger school, refs cheated ,coaches spying, refs cheated, blah, blah,

Post season = We got screwed,we got a tough region ,you got an easy region, we would have won in your region, we, shoulda, we coulda, we woulda,  blah,blah,blah.. 

So goes Whinemoreland.............and their poster child....the miniature mailman...Stampus Lickus..

LOL Homie thanks for the heads up, I actually found the White House staff in my photos, I posted the link in the other thread. If it isnt him he has a twin lol either way it was good fun. 

I just hope they charged them at the gate and they ate there too. lol Least Westy made some money off them. LOL

Edited by SOUTHERNFRIED

Guest Termite

Termite, my kids laugh at your stuff more than anybodies on here, keep it up buddy. I just hope we can score against Lafayette........before they change coaching staffs.

Do you think they are paying him what they paid Pemberton??