Cannon county football

Jar2h

From watching tonight and I have not seen RBS play, the offense has to get a rhythm and go, looked like there best option on offense #10 got hurt and carted off to the locker room.  I know Jackson County won last week vs RBS 14-13 and they had numerous players out tonight, but that's why you play the game.  Cannon County's offense has to get better.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think their deal is they have a system/philosophy and that helps them know what to do. They believe in that system so they do not scrap it when times are down.

Plus, it's player development. Their kids leave them much better players then when they arrived at CCHS. They have to in order to be successful due to the Elementary School set up.

Maybe those two things would be a goo start for our football program...just an observation

I think their deal is they have a system/philosophy and that helps them know what to do. They believe in that system so they do not scrap it when times are down.

Plus, it's player development. Their kids leave them much better players then when they arrived at CCHS. They have to in order to be successful due to the Elementary School set up.

Maybe those two things would be a goo start for our football program...just an observation

I agree 100%