East Hamilton at Dobyns-Bennett

The zebra was there for Robinson and Greeneville's middle school games.Hard to tell about tonight because Greeneville is loaded on the 8th grade.Going from Sevier last week and Robinson tonight, there are some good athletes but not very many in this years group.The bright spot is the Robinson 7th grade.A couple of studs and a good looking overall team.

The zebra was there for Robinson and Greeneville's middle school games.Hard to tell about tonight because Greeneville is loaded on the 8th grade.Going from Sevier last week and Robinson tonight, there are some good athletes but not very many in this years group.The bright spot is the Robinson 7th grade.A couple of studs and a good looking overall team.

Its not ideal but we can afford to skip a year on the talent level if the next class in line is good. I heard the DB freshman and JV teams walloped Science Hill last night.

Jv and freshman look really good and have for several years now going back to 8th grade ! Lets just hope they stay intersted and healthy!! I was up looking at the staduim and i heard it will be about at 85% finished come friday and the other 15% will not be noticed by apperance!! Only thing i noticed was people painting maroon and gray in deffrent places .Overall the staduim looks very clean with all the new paint!

Edited by kingindian33

Right you are Aussie.I don't know if our 9th grade could have done much worse in the first half and SH turnovers kept us in it.Our line didn't live up to the billing and we let wideouts behind us several times during the whole game.Granted, SH used a lot more packages on defense and it had our line confused, while DB played a much more conservative defense .Both teams played a cleaner second half with DB going more to the power straight ahead game.The next game should be a better gauge of the two.It's the best game for each team because many others will use 9th and 10th graders.Hats off to the Toppers 9th grade monday and I look forward to the second game later this year in the big house.

How about this... during the quarters the EH players are facing the screen you run some Pals commercials, get them thinking about how hungry they are... they start thinking about food.... they are losing concentration... BOOM, it's another tackle behind the line.... 4th and forever, EH has to punt...

Mmmmm saucey burgers......

How about this...   during the quarters the EH players are facing the screen you run some Pals commercials, get them thinking about how hungry they are...  they start thinking about food.... they are losing concentration...  BOOM, it's another tackle behind the line.... 4th and forever, EH has to punt...

A several hundred square foot big pal might get those big boys to thinking,but if two or three DB fans were to sit on the visitors side with a bag full of "Big Pals " to where those 300 + pound boys could smell and  see them. :hungry:

DB and I don't think it will be close in the end. DB is always stout in regular season. Playoffs maybe not but regular season they are tough. EH idk how good they are. I've heard they are young and Signal Mountain beating them easily kinda makes those whispers even mute strong. DB by 21. Im just keeping it real

How is 28-19 "beating them easily"? It was 14-7 at the half and 21-19 late in the 4th quarter. That's with a missed extra point, failed 2 pt conversion and a fumble on Signal's 2 yard line for EH.

Edited by DougVick