Harriman at Sunbright

The Morgan County News said he was suspended, so go figure. BTW, did anybody see where the MCN corrected their "mistake" from last week? I thought the Wartburg team had Latin written under their picture! I don't know the new sports writer there, but I have to say I miss Langley doing the sports. Does anybody know where he's working now? He's good at what he does.

Langley got screwed in that deal. The new staff at the MoCo News does NOT care about the people of MoCo. I know for a fact they could have gotten an in-county hire... and didn't even interview him. Personally, I hope Brian blows the MoCo News out of the water.

Well I will say this Brian Langley was a completely neutral writer. And I have heard him encourage kids, and as a dad it makes me feel good someone is a positive influence I talked with him at the Sunbright little league games last week, and he said he was trying to get it rolling. Just a little idea how about the county have a fund raiser to help Morgan County media to get rolling.

Well I will say this Brian Langley was a completely neutral writer. And I have heard him encourage kids, and as a dad it makes me feel good someone is a positive influence I talked with him at the Sunbright little league games last week, and he said he was trying to get it rolling. Just a little idea how about the county have a fund raiser to help Morgan County media to get rolling.

Runstopper 32, I really appreciate those kind words. My website is up and running and I encourage everybody to check it out and help spread the word. I can say without a doubt that I have made a point to recognize all the kids at Oakdale, Wartburg, Coalfield and Sunbright (Petros-Joyner too) during my time with the newspapers.