Will Maryville mercy rule Alcoa?

UCSportsFan

I apologize on behalf of everyone but, the real fans were in the stands cheering on the team. The people you had the displeasure to meet were just yucks wearing black and gold looking to cause trouble. It's a shame you can't see past that but what can I expect

I've said it before, if you're going to go holier-than-thou on another fan base, I expect your fan base to be perfect. We Goons never said Alcoa fans were perfect (trust me on that). EVERY fan base has bad apples, but you seem like you think ALL Alcoa fans are bad, judging by your posts back in December in the semifinal thread.

I've said it before, if you're going to go holier-than-thou on another fan base, I expect your fan base to be perfect. We Goons never said Alcoa fans were perfect (trust me on that). EVERY fan base has bad apples, but you seem like you think ALL Alcoa fans are bad, judging by your posts back in December in the semifinal thread.

I'm pretty sure most of that was directed at the goons. It did create some amusing arguements.

As Chaplain of the Goon Squad, I can and will testify that we are not perfect, or holier-than-thou. But we are still covered by Grace  :thumb:

• Upvote 1