crockett co. vs. milan who ya got

thedawg44

Running the ball on Bolivar and South Side is kinda like reading a comic strip and then

telling your friends you read a funny novel. Please tell me Crickett County has more

than Johnny Jones and Ward's dusty ole wing T.

This Friday night the town of Milan will be hosting it's own version of Antiques Roadshow.

Johnny Jones welcome to Johnnie Hale.

Crockett County got  more than Jonny Jones and that Antiques wing T will be enough to take down the dogs. Johnny Hale will be changed to Johnnie Jones after this  Friday!!!!! Wing T Wing T right down the DOGS MOUTH ALL NIGHT!!!!!

Milan beat up on a  Lexington team that had 4 starter out and one them was D I and  beat up on a young  HUMBOLDT TEAM THAT IS JUST NOW LEARNING THE WING T!!!!!! THAT HAVE NOT PLAYED NOBODY !!!!!! AND ALMOST LOST TO Lexington !!!!!!

Edited by heatwave

The Wing T

Although the wing T is over 60 years  ago it had sustained itself through out the years. It is the only offense that has remained with its basic concept in tact. All other have fallen by the wayside over time and we all know why. The enemy ...... Are defensive schemes, and while defense has caused the wing t to alter its schemes several times over the concept has remained the same. The wing t is limitless its diversity allows  Crockett to utilize other offensive schemes within the wing t such as the triple option, jet and rocket running games as well as West Coast, Run and Shoot and Spread passing systems. The diversity also allows for quick strike capabilities with in the traditional wing t ball control game plan. Why?? ...... Because it's instant offense in and game out. When executed properly, the wing t always gives you a systematic answer to the defense. In essence the defense can never be correct. The Wing t allows you to be successful with lesser talent and adjust to your team's strengths each year. Consistent success with the wing is made possible through angle blocking, misdirection, and creating conflict for Milan on defense. Crockett have the wing t, 4-3 defense 8 starter back on offense and 7 back on defense and Kevin Ward is back that  = Crockett 36 Milan 15 Look out for Johnny be Good, Johnny be fast, AND JOHNNY BE KICKIN YOUR - - - !!!!!!!

Edited by heatwave

what you must first understand about crockett is the o line is young but is more talented this year than last and for the guy saying that about jones. He was also hurt last year when we played yall time will tell who will pull this one out. but im going with crockett by 14, we have all our starters healthy and will be ready to battle the bulldogs, at johnie hale stadium

it blows my mind year in and year out how teams and fans can be so overconfident after playing low caliber opponents...crockett seems to fall into this catagory on an annual basis

as far as milan goes...everyone knew humboldt would be down this year and milan showed just how down they are...i hope most milan fans are aware that yes last year is behind the bulldogs...but u still have a ways to go before ur playing alcoa again

we can use the lexington game as an example...lexington is still struggling...heck see how awful their game was last night against 2a riverside

the round robin matchups with milan, dburg and westview are going to be the best games in this district

ohh yea...milan wins @ home

Edited by dhstennis

Running the ball on Bolivar and South Side is kinda like reading a comic strip and then

telling your friends you read a funny novel. Please tell me Crickett County has more

than Johnny Jones and Ward's dusty ole wing T.

This Friday night the town of Milan will be hosting it's own version of Antiques Roadshow.

Johnny Jones welcome to Johnnie Hale.

classic

My Cavs with the number of starters returning are very experinced. Theres not a bunch of that cockey we want loose because we were picked to go to state by lots of people attitude. The players seem to be on there game and there to play hard nosed football one play at a time. The cavs senior running back is dangerous if the lines on its game. We have other speed besides jones, as well as some size and a qb with a lot of potential. This Friday will be the first real test for both teams. Im picking my cavs over milan 20 to 31

Edited by Ratherberacin

Just been sitting back and reading the thread today and just have to say what has popped into my head. I have a lot of respect for the program that Crockett Co has built over the last couple of decades. Great players, coaches and community support. Been that way for a long time now. Much respect.

But Milan has proven time and time again that they have Crockett's number. You have had great backs, lineman and qb's before and 95% off the time you come up on the short end of the stick. Last year was probably your best shot and you got smoked by a 3-7 Milan team at your place.

Most people will say it was because Jones didn't play. However you have had much better talent before and still lost. I just don't see what is different this year. I will be the first to admit that you guys are definitely capable of beating us. And if you do I will definitely give you guys all the props in the world. But ward has proven over the years, whether it be at Camden or Crockett he can't beat Milan. Morris has proven to be the master at shutting down the wing t. Please tell me why I should be nervous about this game. What is different about this year as compared to others???