crockett co. vs. milan who ya got

thedawg44

il be the first to say that actually my point is it should not have been that at all it should have been a3 to4 td dominating win by cc I for one thought exactly that and ill give u jj was out that game however I felt like with the talent on the field and how bad we were even with that tht it would be a cc dominate win that didn't happen tonight on paper should be a good close game but we will see

"I don't care when the td's came..." blah blah blah

thanks for properly proving my point. arrogant punk fans.

Just my opinion. Never said you had to agree with it. Read my previous posts on this thread. I have admitted several times that Crockett has a fine team and is very capable of winning this game. I have given you guys nothing but respect.

No Milan fans have called anybody names though. That was uncalled for.

"No Milan fans have called anybody names?"...LOL you must be blind to the comments, in this thread alone: Crickett County, Crotchett County, and the suggestion of a bro-mance because we have a poster who is a fan of our (one of three) Pre-season All State players.

Don't start pretending you are somehow the victim of an unwarranted attack....it just sounds silly. If you get called a name because of your behavior---whose fault is it? Maybe you should alter the behavior. The primary point: your suggestion that a lopsided score only accumulated by last minute turnovers somehow constitutes a 'whoopin' was inaccurate. If two boxers battle it out for 11 rounds and the scorecards show a virtual tie---then a TKO punch in the last minute does not qualify as a whoopin. Regarding the game...if Milan's 1st crew played the 1st half, ran up a 33-0 score and CC only scored their 16 vs the 2nd string in the 2nd half...that's another story and I'd be inclined to agree to a whoppin' description. But that is NOT what happened. Your suggesting otherwise only dilutes any other opinion you present.

Edited by wtn1964

lol  you guys should take a break from patting each other on the back...sounds like a bro-mance.  good luck tonight and let's see what's on here tomorrow.

you and heatwave and johnny b good can be each others huckleberrys. win or lose, they are 2 great and respected programs who will most likely go to the post season. good luck to both teams, leave it all on the field and leave the banter to us fans. :thumb:

"No Milan fans have called anybody names?"...LOL you must be blind to the comments, in this thread alone: Crickett County, Crotchett County, and the suggestion of a bro-mance because we have a poster who is a fan of our (one of three) Pre-season All State players.

Don't start pretending you are somehow the victim of an unwarranted attack....it just sounds silly. If you get called a name because of your behavior---whose fault is it? Maybe you should alter the behavior. The primary point: your suggestion that a lopsided score only accumulated by last minute turnovers somehow constitutes a 'whoopin' was inaccurate. If two boxers battle it out for 11 rounds and the scorecards show a virtual tie---then a TKO punch in the last minute does not qualify as a whoopin. Regarding the game...if Milan's 1st crew played the 1st half, ran up a 33-0 score and CC only scored their 16 vs the 2nd string in the 2nd half...that's another story and I'd be inclined to agree to a whoppin' description. But that is NOT what happened. Your suggesting otherwise only dilutes any other opinion you present.

You are 100% correct. However I never called anyone names. And you called me a no class punk. It was uncalled for and not appreciated. I respect your opinion and ask the same in return. If you can't do the same don't address me.