2-0 Gibbs @ 2-0 Anderson County

Mav4life

You obviously have not been paying attention to what I do, on a weekly basis I give AC fans the statisticle breakdown of the 2 teams playing that week for entertainment, then I go on to give MY opinion on how the game will turn out, many people seem to appreciate what I do and I also do it for other teams as well when members ask so you sir need to take a step back and take a deep breath and stop trying to create arguments where there is none to have, read the start of the thread and you will realize this. If u dont like the numbers I post than dont read them, I dont make any of it up, nor do I bost my predictions solely on them

I'm not trying to devalue the stats and information you put out because they are accurate and informational, my point was simply to ask putting stats from past games/rankings aside, what is your gut feeling about how this game will play out without looking at past games or rankings?

I'm not trying to devalue the stats and information you put out because they are accurate and informational, my point was simply to ask putting stats from past games/rankings aside, what is your gut feeling about how this game will play out without looking at past games or rankings?

That's kind of the point though, had you read the original post you would have read this at the bottom of all the stats:

AC won last years game 35-6, Gibbs held AC to 7 first half points where the halftime score was 7-0, AC then went on to score 28 unanswered points in the second half to go up 35-0 before Gibbs Scored late in the 4th Qtr. I am expecting a similar game this season, but with a few more points to Gibbs Credit as they are an improved team this season and could be a contender in 3AAA. With possession football if Gibbs can produce on offense they could swing the outcome in their favor, however I do believe that AC is set up nicely on both sides of the ball in this one and with a more balanced attack shown this past week I think AC will once again put up good numbers on the offensive side of the ball. Smith looked very good throwing the ball and AC showed that they are a much more balanced team this week than last. My prediction is AC finds ways to score in other ways than simply handing the ball to Fox. Smith, Johnson and Ford will have a big night.

AC: 42

Gibbs: 20

You obviously have not been paying attention to what I do, on a weekly basis I give AC fans the statisticle breakdown of the 2 teams playing that week for entertainment, then I go on to give MY opinion on how the game will turn out, many people seem to appreciate what I do and I also do it for other teams as well when members ask so you sir need to take a step back and take a deep breath and stop trying to create arguments where there is none to have, read the start of the thread and you will realize this. If u dont like the numbers I post than dont read them, I dont make any of it up, nor do I bost my predictions solely on them

You know I echo others' thoughts about the value of your posts. Keep up the good work!

Edited by TomJoad
  • Upvote 1