Collinwood at Wayne County

wildcat89

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for making my point.

Not what everyone expects.

And I know football as well as any on this thread. You sure get offended when posters don't bow to the Cats. I have no doubts that Collinwood can play with Waynesboro.

WELL NOW YOU HAVE YOUR DOUBTS AND KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL MR WATERBOY AND NOW YOU CAN BOW TO THE CATS BECAUSE WE JUST GIVE YALL AN OUTBACK TAIL STOMPING

You misspelled Einstein genius

I DONT THINK I MISSPELLED SCORE BOARD BUDDY ... GO ON BACK TO CWOOD AND CRY IT OFF IT WAS NICE SPANKING YALL LIKE A LITTLE KITTEN ALL NIGHT LONG OUR JV MIDDLE SCHOOL SAID THEY WOULD COME HELP YALL OUT IF YALL NEEDED SOME EXTRA PLAYERS BUT COACH WONT LET THEM CWOOD PARENTS WOULD GET MAD BECAUSE THEY WOULD LOSE THERE STARTING POSITIONS HAHA... that's not funny that's completely embarrassing

Wildcat89 or wildcatalumni.... Does y'alls pharmacy carry ridalin (not ritalin). Cause you got a WC newbie that needs to take some and y'all can get rid of..... Geese.... If he's gonna stay.... At least give him the real thing.

i think he just don't like the mirror thief, he's kinda mixed up on cwoodbball, he's a good guy. We have him and Cwood has the mirror thief so we're even.

Wildcat89 or wildcatalumni.... Does y'alls pharmacy carry ridalin (not ritalin). Cause you got a WC newbie that needs to take some and y'all can get rid of..... Geese.... If he's gonna stay.... At least give him the real thing.

no we carry spanking yall in a couple of weeks though don't get me started on you because yall are worse than Collinwood and that's pretty bad