Cannon vs red boiling springs

Jar2h

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I thought Cannon was going to take it but glad RBS pulled it out in the end. I could only listen to excerpts that 104.5 was playing of the game. RBS turned the ball over 4 times and out starting QB didn't play tonight which limits RBS and makes RBS a bit predictable, he got injured toward the end of the game last week against Gordonsville. The man on the radio said at one point that they were stacking everyone in the box to stop RBS's run game so I'm assuming RBS was having problems passing tonight. So it was their for the taking for Cannon Co.....

Congrats to Coach Shoulders and the Bulldogs.  Sounds like too teams on two different spirals, years ago RBS struggled and lost games for many years, they have a new vision and new leadership with Coach Shoulders at the helm and trying to turn things around.  Now looks like Cannon is going in a bad direction of down quick they have lost three times this year to lower level teams in Division and with tough games ahead it does not look good.

If there has been a silver lining it has been the defense IMO. I think the DC has a grasp on the game. Whoever is on the offensive side, is a different issue.

i hear the frustration in the article on wbry. Good article by the way. The game recap just sums up what's wrong all around.