Clarksville Northwest @ Henry County

SEC1rules

Oh yeah! I remember that one too, way more vividly than I care to. Yes, it was a very bad night for the zebra's calling the game. I hope that I never see a game that poorly officiated again. Although I did see one not too far off from that in Springfield one year - don't remember the year but it was several ago - but that was just one ref in particular making the horrid calls.

I am looking for the Big Red to take another step at improving overall with the Defense stepping it up big! Ready for Friday night!

Go Big RED!!!

The 2010 ball game of SHS vs Pats was one of the best played worst officiated games I have ever seen.   

Oh yeah! I remember that one too, way more vividly than I care to. Yes, it was a very bad night for the zebra's calling the game. I hope that I never see a game that poorly officiated again. Although I did see one not too far off from that in Springfield one year - don't remember the year but it was several ago - but that was just one ref in particular making the horrid calls.

I am looking for the Big Red to take another step at improving overall with the Defense stepping it up big! Ready for Friday night!

Go Big RED!!!

I think its the 2012 game you're referring to. We still won 24-7 I believe, but that was the game where we couldn't get anything going offensively because one of the zebras would throw a flag for something that literally happened 20-30 yards away from the play. That one was pretty bad. In fact, I believe it even brought out some rare negative comments from Coach Counce after the game.

The 2010 ball game of SHS vs Pats was one of the best played worst officiated games I have ever seen.

Oh lord. That was the game where we purposely took a penalty in the final minute to run time off the clock clinging to our lead (I think we were up a touchdown).

I believe that's the game that began the whole Red Warrior thing a couple of years back.

Pats were up by 2 points Racer.  RW called me a whiner when I said I had never seen that happen before.  I am still perplexed over the whining comment from him.  And i haven't seen that happen since.  It did make sense to me after an official explain the reasoning behind the rule introduction.  The rule was but in place to keep a team that was behind from jumping off sides to stop the clock and give them more time to comeback.  it was a pretty savvy move on Coach Counce part looking back now.  it was a very exciting game

Oh lord. That was the game where we purposely took a penalty in the final minute to run time off the clock clinging to our lead (I think we were up a touchdown).

I believe that's the game that began the whole Red Warrior thing a couple of years back.

Pats were up by 2 points Racer. RW called me a whiner when I said I had never seen that happen before. I am still perplexed over the whining comment from him. And i haven't seen that happen since. It did make sense to me after an official explain the reasoning behind the rule introduction. The rule was but in place to keep a team that was behind from jumping off sides to stop the clock and give them more time to comeback. it was a pretty savvy move on Coach Counce part looking back now. it was a very exciting game

To this day it remains probably the most exciting district game I remember since the new 10-AAA was formed. Also the best Springfield team I've seen us play in that time frame. Maybe our two teams will have an equally exciting curtain call this year.

Edited by MSURacer

The YANKER is here....so have no fear!  Henrylanders (yawn) are very relaxed and this YANKER will give you no cause to become tense!  Do not allow the 2-0 record of NW to cause you alarm...they cannot and will not compete with you. My Cougars however will have our hands full.......JCM 20 - Ripley 18..........HC 52 - NW 13..........I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!

The YANKER is here....so have no fear!  Henrylanders (yawn) are very relaxed and this YANKER will give you no cause to become tense!  Do not allow the 2-0 record of NW to cause you alarm...they cannot and will not compete with you. My Cougars however will have our hands full.......JCM 20 - Ripley 18..........HC 52 - NW 13..........I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!

Thanks for that, YANKER. And good luck to you this day.

Headsup, Patriot fans, for tomorrow's Frosh game. The undefeated Pats travel to Paducah to take on Graves County at 11:00AM. The game is to be played at the new McCracken County stadium. We will be without our QB who was injured last week but a couple of very able replacements are ready.

GO BIG RED and GO LITTLE BIG RED

Oh yes, gameday is on us! I always look forward to Patriot Stadium rocking in traditional fashion on a Friday night! I think the Patriots are ready for this one. I look for our Defense to shut them down, and for our Offense to continue to improve and show their wares. So without further adieu...

Let's Get it ON!!!

Go Big RED!!!