West at Asheville, NC

WestHigh4Life

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weren't you the one singing Jave Jones' is awesome. He is not a good back nor a good teammate.

Don't think I said awesome.Just saying Asheville had a new RB they didn't have last year.The kid did have D1 schools looking at him as a sophomore.West done a good job on both RBs.I don't know how much you know about the 3a ball in NC but there are several schools better then Asheville.

Don't think I said awesome.Just saying Asheville had a new RB they didn't have last year.The kid did have D1 schools looking at him as a sophomore.West done a good job on both RBs.I don't know how much you know about the 3a ball in NC but there are several schools better then Asheville.

What were your thoughts on West up until you left just curious since your unbiased and not a fan or troll...

I thought West looked very good.Very well coached team.The QB is tough.It was fun to watch Cottrell play after reading about him on Volnation.Think he will need a RS year at Tech to get bigger.On NCPreps.com the Asheville fans enjoyed playing a team like West.It should help them for the rest of the year and for the playoffs.There is some really good teams in NC in 3a.Dont know come playoff time if Asheville will be big 3a or small 3a.NC divides the classes come playoff time from 1a to 4a and 8 state champions.

I thought West looked very good.Very well coached team.The QB is tough.It was fun to watch Cottrell play  after reading about him on Volnation.Think he will need a RS year at Tech to get bigger.On NCPreps.com the Asheville fans enjoyed playing a team like West.It should help them for the rest of the year and for the playoffs.There is some really good teams in NC in 3a.Dont know come playoff time if Asheville will be big 3a or small 3a.NC divides the classes come playoff time from 1a to 4a and 8 state champions.

Would be easier to permanently divide them into 6 classes. Or 5 atleast.