Marion vs Central (Ross man against that Mooney man)

Roy Dillard

Let's talk a while 'valley expert.' Marion is the best team in the valley but that's not saying much. Hmmmm, you say the valley is weaker, but is that because so is down this year? Grundy is Grundy, Bledsoe, other than a couple of years are as good as they ever are. The Indians and tigers are as good as they have been in quite some time and Marion may have their best team they have had in a long long time when it is all said and done. Funny earlier in the year you were saying the valley was strong......lol.

Coach Ross was embarrassed also Friday with the way Marion played. As poorly as they played though, take away two plays by the tigers and they would have had under 100 yards of offense, same with Bledsoe the week before.

You say they aren't as disciplined as last year. I agree with you, but they are also still a month behind so it is like they are in spring practice right now with the extended dead period and no spring football. Too many penalties and busts on defense but overall the defense is 1000x better this early in the year while the offense probably isn't quite as good.

You seem to have been a sunshine pumper of Sequatchie county up until their embarrassing loss on Friday. Seems like maybe you are from seq. Sounds like with the way you throw jabs at MC that maybe you feel jilted toward the school. Could it be that you were an assistant football coach last year for the Warriors and were supposed to be the baseball coach?

Surprise Mikey!!!!

I would love to talk. Not sure who you are implying Mikey is but fortunately I have never been a coach anywhere. My wife taste for shopping wouldn't allow it based on the low income most teachers/coaches receive. If you really need to know my name, it's Jeff. If you need to know more, I live off East Valley Road just across Sequatche County line. Shouldn't be a bad drive for you being you are obviously a Warrior fan. Now, to football, which you are obviously not very intelligent about. At no point ever have I thought the valley would be strong this season, and being I have seen Marion, Whitwell, Bledsoe, and Grundy play and after hearing of Sequatchie loss at Grundy I have came to conclusion the valley is not very strong. If you need a candy bar because Marion has beaten three cupcakes just let me know what kind you like and you can stop by the house sometime this week and get it. Oh yes, common courtesy says you should tell me who you are?

I would love to talk. Not sure who you are implying Mikey is but fortunately I have never been a coach anywhere. My wife taste for shopping wouldn't allow it based on the low income most teachers/coaches receive. If you really need to know my name, it's Jeff. If you need to know more, I live off East Valley Road just across Sequatche County line. Shouldn't be a bad drive for you being you are obviously a Warrior fan. Now, to football, which you are obviously not very intelligent about. At no point ever have I thought the valley would be strong this season, and being I have seen Marion, Whitwell, Bledsoe, and Grundy play and after hearing of Sequatchie loss at Grundy I have came to conclusion the valley is not very strong. If you need a candy bar because Marion has beaten three cupcakes just let me know what kind you like and you can stop by the house sometime this week and get it. Oh yes, common courtesy says you should tell me who you are?

Old Pirate jest loves it when fellers squaring off! Don't be too hard on TTP, he is one that likes to come out and play ever now and then, until you back him in a corner then he quits responding. Yous may have went and done jest that! LOPAO... Edited by OLD PIRATE

I don't see Central winning this one. Zeman is a winner on both sides of the line. He can make you miss a tackle, and he seldom misses a tackle.  Brooks is a sure thing at receiver - if the qb can get the ball to him.  Having said that, Zeman is the key.  If he has a bad game MC will lose.

Marion County has a rock star coach. I expect him and Zemen to be the difference in this one. Marion wins a close one.

What kind of mess is this?  That Ross man has only won 3 games.  What makes him some durn rock star coach?  He went to 6 championship games with that Lamb man and could only win 1.  Even  Grider did better than that.   When that Ross man wins atleast 2 championships in a row then he will be a real good coach.  You think im joking but im not. 

What kind of mess is this? That Ross man has only won 3 games. What makes him some durn rock star coach? He went to 6 championship games with that Lamb man and could only win 1. Even Grider did better than that. When that Ross man wins atleast 2 championships in a row then he will be a real good coach. You think im joking but im not.

LMBO, ok Roy Dillard. Guess what? I might be smarter than you. What do you think about that? Do you think I'm joking cause I'm not!

Zman is a special player. I get nervous for players like him from small schools in games that don't matter. With him they could win it all. Without him they become very ordinary.

I hope he doesn't get over used and abused by the coaching staff and stays healthy.

Come playoff time I think they're the team to beat.

Anyway. Jasper by 10 in this one.

What kind of mess is this? That Ross man has only won 3 games. What makes him some durn rock star coach? He went to 6 championship games with that Lamb man and could only win 1. Even Grider did better than that. When that Ross man wins atleast 2 championships in a row then he will be a real good coach. You think im joking but im not.

I'm not saying he is a rock star by any means but you're comparing an assistant to a head coach and 2-3A Georgia Ball to 1A Tn Ball.

So the statement "Even Grider did better than that" is comparing apples to oranges.

I'm not saying he is a rock star by any means but you're comparing an assistant to a head coach and 2-3A Georgia Ball to 1A Tn Ball.

So the statement "Even Grider did better than that" is comparing apples to oranges.

Im not falling for this mess.  That Ross man even put in that Hargis mans paper that he was 1-5 in championship games.  Grider has a better record than that.  When that Ross man can win 2 championships in a row, then he will be a real good coach.  That Quarles man, that Rankin man, and that Bowers man are all real good coaches.  They have won 4 or 5 championships in a row.  You think im joking but im not.