Greenbrier @ Portland

ss12

Wow, howd I miss all this, lol. MJ all I said was if ya want to post the scores of whomever MJ beats, do it in the right thread, which would have been the one in the 5A/6A forum. Ya dont post in a thead about Greenbrier and Portland. If I offened ya in anyway, I apologize. That was not my intent, kind of  a long the same lines as you comparing yourself to a tool....thanks PP and BK, glad I have earned a few peoples respect. Now back to the original intent of this thread....It was good seeing a coupld of the Greenbrier Bobcats my son has grown up with, #5 and #18. They both played a whale of a ball game and I hope #18's ankle heals up, the kid had tears in his eyes but kept chugging away. I talked to both before and after the game, they have grown into fine young men and Id be proud to call either my son. I told #5 how proud of him that I was, and he said thanks, Im trying, I said son, it has nothing to do with football, my wife and I are proud of you for your recent baptism. I know your Dad has to be proud. They ran the ball well and it was a great defensive game, we just made too many penalties, mostly for false starts. But the kids never gave up. It was just a good football game. Their #38 ran the ball great as well. I wish Greenbrier well the rest of the season. It was also nice having both teams have a team prayer after the game. That was classy.  I will post a link to all 1000 photos I took tonight on my flickr account, please pass the link on to any Greenbrier parent.

Wow, howd I miss all this, lol. MJ all I said was if ya want to post the scores of whomever MJ beats, do it in the right thread, which would have been the one in the 5A/6A forum. Ya dont post in a thead about Greenbrier and Portland. If I offened ya in anyway, I apologize. That was not my intent, kind of  a long the same lines as you comparing yourself to a tool....thanks PP and BK, glad I have earned a few peoples respect. Now back to the original intent of this thread....It was good seeing a coupld of the Greenbrier Bobcats my son has grown up with, #5 and #18. They both played a whale of a ball game and I hope #18's ankle heals up, the kid had tears in his eyes but kept chugging away. I talked to both before and after the game, they have grown into fine young men and Id be proud to call either my son. I told #5 how proud of him that I was, and he said thanks, Im trying, I said son, it has nothing to do with football, my wife and I are proud of you for your recent baptism. I know your Dad has to be proud. They ran the ball well and it was a great defensive game, we just made too many penalties, mostly for false starts. But the kids never gave up. It was just a good football game. Their #38 ran the ball great as well. I wish Greenbrier well the rest of the season. It was also nice having both teams have a team prayer after the game. That was classy.  I will post a link to all 1000 photos I took tonight on my flickr account, please pass the link on to any Greenbrier parent.

Defense looked pretty good Friday night, but the offense kept shooting themselves in the foot. Way to many penalties! Saw some other things I didn't like in the offense as well, but that's not to be shared here. Anyway, good luck to the Bobcats the rest of the season, and hopefully, we'll get a win at some point.

Rudy did get some good footage for the 10:00 report on Channel 4! :)

Edited by PPride