3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

Lololol! He might be on suicide watch! All those CC people KNEW, I mean KNEW they were going to beat us. Last year was a fluke they said. We lost everybody they said. All the LC kids went to CC they said.

ha ha I know I really think this one nailed the head they now understand AC is the real thing. LOL

Edited by Seahawks2014

Hog is very quiet tonight. I bet he took Seahawks stuff from him and is gettin' his shine on tonight.

Hey I would not mind to sharing but that might tip him over and then I would be responsible for his addiction. Na he's probably just drunk best way to get this off mind. Oh if you see him I have his hat and need an address to send overnight, Davey said he would get me 3 just in case others want to try that one again!

• Upvote 1

oh I agree. Davey actually told me this summer that catholic will be his toughest game. at least now they have something to build on. Thanks Tom you are right on

Also Catholic is an high octane CCHS but weakness for the run trust me they will have studied that too. But I did see a lot of missed blocks by our players. That really needs ti be brought up nipped in the bud..a..fast or catholic central OR will take advantage.

Hey I would not mind to sharing but that might tip him over and then I would be responsible for his addiction. Na he's probably just drunk best way to get this off mind. Oh if you see him I have his hat and need an address to send overnight, Davey said he would get me 3 just in case others want to try that one again!

Hog has got a lot of crisp, nice AC hats coming his way. Wear 'em proudly, Hog.