3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

you want hear from him he is scared to death he will have to eat some humble pie..lol

Hog did CC just have 1 completed pass 2nd half of the central game? Flash back of the Jamboree...lol I feel bad for you Hog. Ill give you some kleenex Fiday night after the game. Because every AC fans know how bad you cry and blame the coaches after a loss.... Your like a kid on the playground when they lose "Im taking my ball and leaving" with tears pouring out.

Hog did CC just have 1 completed pass 2nd half of the central game? Flash back of the Jamboree...lol I feel bad for you Hog. Ill give you some kleenex Fiday night after the game. Because every AC fans know how bad you cry and blame the coaches after a loss.... Your like a kid on the playground when they lose "Im taking my ball and leaving" with tears pouring out.

The Space man is back!