3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

I am just saying I would not want to be a Cougar this Friday night playing against a Maverick on their home field after CCHS misunderstanding of the district champion. Would you? :)

I don't bother me I didn't care either way but I know it bothers the faithful that they tied with CC so I say it just to get under there skin .maybe this year after central , catholic, oakridge and CC beat them there staff can go a buy there team some TOE rings for coming in 4th in the district...lol

ur new here Beamer so I'll take it easy on u. First Jacksboro and Lafollette have beaten Norris and LC like a Ray Rice left hook for years!!! Next, Jacksboro sent 28 eighth graders to cchs and Lafollette, 23 from last years teams. Notice the part where they went to cchs, not AC. There are very few programs that can absorb those kind of losses and keep winning, but Jacksboro is now 3-1. Of this 51 eighth graders that went to cchs and not AC, several will be good players. Also, with the current freshman and sophomore classes, along with the players from LC and Norris on the CC team, CC should be competitive for at least a couple more years anyway. Oh, and I have heard personally from 2 Norris parents and 2 LC parents that are sending their kids to CC, so I wouldn't be bragging about your one win in 8 years vs Jacksboro and Lafollette there sport.

I'm not sure of any of your other claims but I know one that ain't true cause in the playoffs Norris beat LaFollette last year like a rented mule cause I was there. I also doubt very seriously that ANY Norris kids and any GOOD LC kids go to CC this year or next. Edited by TomJoad

Another thing CC, I know that year before last LC hammered about everybody they played. So there's that too.

there was 22 kids on that team at one time there is only one kid from that team that is playing for AC to date. Just throwing that out there.and by the way he will be a good player for you all.

And another thing CC :), what was that Norris-Jacksboro score this year? If I ain't mistaken it was around 48-0 or thereabouts. The only legit point I think you make is the very big classes that Jacks and LaFolletee sent. Can't argue with that.

Edited by TomJoad

there was 22 kids on that team at one time there is only one kid from that team that is playing for AC to date. Just throwing that out there.and by the way he will be a good player for you all.

From what I have been told was that many fans and parents of AC were Campbell countains and I find very hard to find a Campbell County fan that once lived in Anderson County. I think we all have known these facts  so AC has and will always have Campbell Countains coming to play for coach Gillum and we proudly welcome them all.

Edited by Seahawks2014