3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

Well I am about 3 months too late. Anyway I would still be willing for you to wear the cap Davey gave me say on a you tube video and likewise here. I have more confidence then you will ever know. I know this team and during those long weekend lockdown before I left. They did not do all that work but for one reason and that was CCHS.

quick question what year did you graduate from ac? And did you play for gillum.

Lake city has some good coaches and are working with AC coaches now. LC will be winning championships in their division real soon mark that down they are a smaller school than Norris.

I am so glad Davey and staff are working with these coaches. I know Davey told me his goal was for those players to developed the same schemes that AC uses is what he told me. He said it was workable and he was going to make sure when those players graduated that they would be ready to step on AC field just like they were a senior. That was his goal. That tells me why and how he continues to win games. And when Davey is busy he can send my nephew Russ to get the lines are in rhythm Davey is truly one of the smartest coaches around and he has a knack with kids they learn and execute effectively. I was flying in for the game and still might. If I do I will get front row with Davey as he told me. Boy I would love that. Well I guess I need to check airline tickets. I would love .to meet everyone you, Tom, Crazy, HogHead, SS(whom use to be my friend) anyways I will not pay $800 for round trip. LOL maybe I would because this is going to be the happiest I have been since my father passed away. Go MAVERICKS and Davey win one for your late Grandfather that recently passed away.........JOEY

Edited by Seahawks2014

I am so glad Davey and staff are working with these coaches. I know Davey told me his goal was for those players to developed the same schemes that AC uses is what he told me. He said it was workable and he was going to make sure when those players graduated that they would be ready to step on AC field just like they were a senior. That was his goal. That tells me why and how he continues to win games. And when Davey is busy he can send my nephew Russ to get the lines are in rhythm Davey is truly one of the smartest coaches around and he has a knack with kids they learn and execute effectively. I was flying in for the game and still might. If I do I will get front row with Davey as he told me. Boy I would love that. Well I guess I need to check airline tickets. I would love .to meet everyone you, Tom, Crazy, HogHead, SS(whom use to be my friend) anyways I will not pay $800 for round trip. LOL maybe I would because this is going to be the happiest I have been since my father passed away. Go MAVERICKS and Davey win one for your late Grandfather that recently passed away.........JOEY

Are you Jeopardy peril from last year? If so, then yes you're a good dude. Not up to date with this new Seahawks name you're carrying around.

Don't be afraid to step on some toes toad .nothing worse than a a $$$ kisser. SS we have a tradition at CC and it started in 2013 and will continue for along time . Oak Ridge is going yo get it too so don't feel left out there's plenty of #### whoop en to go around .lol lol.and buy they way I respect you for standing by your team and taking a bet at least you believe in your team .The AC faithful has yet to take me up on it..There all blah blah and no faith..and nd mark my words you will here every excuse you can think of come Friday about 11pm... they were making excuses last year when they escaped with a win .so there's no telling what it will be when they lose..lol

hope you get too make it .It should be a barn burner.

Don't be afraid to step on some toes toad .nothing worse than a a $$$ kisser. SS we have a tradition at CC and it started in 2013 and will continue for along time . Oak Ridge is going yo get it too so don't feel left out there's plenty of #### whoop en to go around .lol lol.and buy they way I respect you for standing by your team and taking a bet at least you believe in your team .The AC faithful has yet to take me up on it..There all blah blah and no faith..and nd mark my words you will here every excuse you can think of come Friday about 11pm... they were making excuses last year when they escaped with a win .so there's no telling what it will be when they lose..lol

Oh my...And I thought AC fans were bad....You better hope y'all beat AC with as much sh** as you have talked. You're more full of sh** then a Christmas turkey, Hog. lol

Edited by SweetScience

quick question what year did you graduate from ac? And did you play for gillum.

I AM Really ashamed of the small school I graduated from but I do hold or held the longest punt went 73 yards then over the field straight down to the school doors. That ball had some power. Anyway it was against Farragut and Bates was waiting the kick. Coach Bruce told me punt in stands anywhere but to bates, Well being a stubborn Gillum I turned and unleashes over Bill head. He and I both watch it roil he turned to me and said darn good punt Gillum. I will never forget that. CCHS I left too my sophomore year when UT was interviewing me and never returned punted at a small college until my leg damaged.

Oh my...And I thought AC fans were bad....You better hope y'all beat AC with as much sh** as you have talked. You're more full of sh** then a Christmas turkey, Hog. lol

did you just figure that out lol.lol. I'm putting all my eggs in one basket on this one. Lol.lol if we don't win this one I will never hear the end of it...and space and few others will ride me like sea biscuit from now on....lol.

I only step on them pig's feet! Yes sir!

I thought Seahawks sounded like JP who we were missing! Welcome back JP! Sorry about your dad passing.

Tom  Tom you are sneaky one you got me. I made so many mad and likewise plus I am Big time Seahawk you found me. LOL But we had good time just crazy and hoghead lol

Thank You Tom that means so very much. That was the hardest thing I will ever do in taking care of a parent 24/7 but it was worth it. He finally died in my arms and I have flashbacks every week but it will get better. But I honor that thank you!

Edited by Seahawks2014