3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

Tom Tom you are sneaky one you got me. I made so many mad and likewise plus I am Big time Seahawk you found me. LOL But we had good time just crazy and hoghead lol

Ha my memory ain't that good anymore! I do remember the fun! It was SS that outed you though lol!

Edited by TomJoad

did you just figure that out lol.lol. I'm putting all my eggs in one basket on this one. Lol.lol if we don't win this one I will never hear the end of it...and space and few others will ride me like sea biscuit from now on....lol.

Just be ready hogshead you are going to be rode more then Seattle Slew! LOL :) but it is true. Prepare your speech and then each of us will direct questions as to what happened to CCHS tonight. Then you can start out with something like "Well if Gillum would have not used a tripple option then we would have stopped Fox......... all 25 times!

Who cares Jacksboro had good teams but still lost to AC. We are talking about now (the present) and the AC coached are working with the Norris and LC coaches and its showing at the middle school level and high school.Norris beat the owls last year and are killing them this year.. The kids are going to go running the same offense in middle school to the same in high school. AC and Norris and LC has really great coaches that work together and its showing in the middle school and high school programs.I'm with u Crazy I'll quit talking middle school but I will give everyone detail of the Norris and Lafollette game Thursday!

Ha my memory ain't that good anymore! I do remember the fun! It was SS that outed you though lol!

Yea Davey Rusty and Russ all came up to help me.... but I looked at Davey and Russ and said what are you guys doing you know Dad would much rather see you guys beat CCHS more then anything. So I ran them off. LOL Davey told me come down every game with him on the field but I told him I have to leave Campbell County nothing here. Seattle has it all. Sad to leave but my time was finished. Just guarantee me one game the CCHS and he smiled and said Uncle Joey you will not have to worry about that. Not too much longer they went into a lockdown. Davey has never disappointed me yet. So I would think anyone would have confidence, Then I hugged Davey and said can we do the mercy rule please he smiled and said we will see! That gets me going every time! GO MAVERICKS!

Just be ready hogshead you are going to be rode more then Seattle Slew! LOL :) but it is true. Prepare your speech and then each of us will direct questions as to what happened to CCHS tonight. Then you can start out with something like "Well if Gillum would have not used a tripple option then we would have stopped Fox......... all 25 times!

lol.lol I don't think so not this year AC will get exposed for all they have lost last year and like I said previously catholic central and oak ridge will more than likely get the best of them AC is not deep at all at most positions and play several both ways and they will get wore down and it want even be a game come the 4th..just a opinion and prediction ..hope you make it too the slaughter...lol.lol

Yea Davey Rusty and Russ all came up to help me.... but I looked at Davey and Russ and said what are you guys doing you know Dad would much rather see you guys beat CCHS more then anything. So I ran them off. LOL Davey told me come down every game with him on the field but I told him I have to leave Campbell County nothing here. Seattle has it all. Sad to leave but my time was finished. Just guarantee me one game the CCHS and he smiled and said Uncle Joey you will not have to worry about that. Not too much longer they went into a lockdown. Davey has never disappointed me yet. So I would think anyone would have confidence, Then I hugged Davey and said can we do the mercy rule please he smiled and said we will see! That gets me going every time! GO MAVERICKS!

:) Awesome! Those seem to be some mighty good dudes. Much respect for them and how they conduct their lives.

lol.lol I don't think so not this year AC will get exposed for all they have lost last year and like I said previously catholic central and oak ridge will more than likely get the best of them AC is not deep at all at most positions and play several both ways and they will get wore down and it want even be a game come the 4th..just a opinion and prediction ..hope you make it too the slaughter...lol.lol

your a AC fan just pumping up the AC players...