3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

From what I have been told was that many fans and parents of AC were Campbell countains and I find very hard to find a Campbell County fan that once lived in Anderson County. I think we all have known these facts  so AC has and will always have Campbell Countains coming to play for coach Gillum and we proudly welcome them all.

you have been told wrong and that was someone's opinion what I said is a fact and not my opinion .The south bound train has stopped and turned north..

If you all notice I put my bet out there for hats and not one ac fan has jumped on it.i put it out there because of confedence in my team will win. All I here on the other side is doubt, might, maybe , close, even .absolutely no confidence at all because deep down they know the mighty cambell county cougars are going to roll south bound and take the MAVS too the wood shed...lol.lol.lol.lol if I have to eat humble pie by God I'm going too eat the whole dammmmm thing. Go cougars...

you have been told wrong and that was someone's opinion what I said is a fact and not my opinion .The south bound train has stopped and turned north..

Well I was just phoned and a person told me at least 200 fans that were once CCHS. But it really does not add up either why would fans and players go North when no one person from Campbell County has beaten GIllum, Terry and staff, yet. I would think players would migrate to the winning program. That is logically thinking and just my opinion of course.

If you all notice I put my bet out there for hats and not one ac fan has jumped on it.i put it out there because of confedence in my team will win. All I here on the other side is doubt, might, maybe , close, even .absolutely no confidence at all because deep down they know the mighty cambell county cougars are going to roll south bound and take the MAVS too the wood shed...lol.lol.lol.lol if I have to eat humble pie by God I'm going too eat the whole dammmmm thing. Go cougars...

I will take it and send you pics. In a heartbeat! I would take it with a mercy rule spread! I promise you! Those Mavericks are so hungry that Outback could not supply this need.

The only bad thing is the hat I give you is the only one Davey gave me before I left for Seattle but I am sure he will mail me as many as I need.......................... "GO MAVERICKS!!!" And the tradition goes on! AC rolls!

Edited by Seahawks2014

Norris has not played Jacksboro last two years. Norris beat the owls last year in playoffs easy with most the starters being 7th graders for norris also out of the 51 so called 8th graders half got beat by Norris 7th graders. I think this year Norris and eagles game the eagles ended up with - yards for the hole game...lol They play the owls Thursday I'll just let you watch or you can read about it in the paper...oh you can have any player that don't want to be a MAV. If you don't want to play for AC go to CC you will be sure to play for them less competition. Thursday I'm sure Norris will show the owls what a Ray Rice left hook is going to feel like. Lol

You AC guys talk about how hungry the Mavs are, do you guys not think CC is hungry as well? I think both teams are very hungry. I think it will be a great atmosphere. I personally could care less who wins at the middle school, this is a high school thread. With this whole Co-Champs thing, let it go Mav fans. I have not heard hog, crazy, or any other CC fan even mention it on this thread. You guys shouldn't care what a local CC radio station even says. Just like someone from CC shouldn't care what the Clinton Courier says in their paper. You wonder why people don't like you guys. You guys are so erogant for no reason. You guys have done nothing to be so erogant.

Norris has not played Jacksboro last two years. Norris beat the owls last year in playoffs easy with most the starters being 7th graders for norris also out of the 51 so called 8th graders half got beat by Norris 7th graders. I think this year Norris and eagles game the eagles ended up with - yards for the hole game...lol They play the owls Thursday I'll just let you watch or you can read about it in the paper...oh you can have any player that don't want to be a MAV. If you don't want to play for AC go to CC you will be sure to play for them less competition. Thursday I'm sure Norris will show the owls what a Ray Rice left hook is going to feel like. Lol

if you don't care I got a question for you how many kids on AC team right now played football at lakecity middle school?

Oh my Beamer is for real. Good Job!

You AC guys talk about how hungry the Mavs are, do you guys not think CC is hungry as well? I think both teams are very hungry. I think it will be a great atmosphere. I personally could care less who wins at the middle school, this is a high school thread. With this whole Co-Champs thing, let it go Mav fans. I have not heard hog, crazy, or any other CC fan even mention it on this thread. You guys shouldn't care what a local CC radio station even says. Just like someone from CC shouldn't care what the Clinton Courier says in their paper. You wonder why people don't like you guys. You guys are so erogant for no reason. You guys have done nothing to be so erogant.

Its all about the TSSAA. They stated AC lone champion and CCHS twisted into CO-Champs. It is really all about principal and rules and what TSSAA says is what goes. unfortunately CCHS make their own rules. Again its principal nothing else. This has put fire in the eyes otherwise I would say a close game. Prime example would be the other forum posted by Hog! But again this is football and this will bring out the best in AC. But a side note this is as much fun for us as it is the players. And I am sure when all over we still love each other, except for Space he the Number #1 Fan. LOL :)

Edited by Seahawks2014