3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

Norris has not played Jacksboro last two years. Norris beat the owls last year in playoffs easy with most the starters being 7th graders for norris also out of the 51 so called 8th graders half got beat by Norris 7th graders. I think this year Norris and eagles game the eagles ended up with - yards for the hole game...lol They play the owls Thursday I'll just let you watch or you can read about it in the paper...oh you can have any player that don't want to be a MAV. If you don't want to play for AC go to CC you will be sure to play for them less competition. Thursday I'm sure Norris will show the owls what a Ray Rice left hook is going to feel like. Lol

Look, this is the last I'm going to say about middle school football on this thread. My statements were meant as tongue in cheek. You guys can enjoy your two recent wins vs. Jacksboro and Lafollette, but u as well as I do that these series are severely lopsided vs the two LC middle schools. Heck I remember back in the late 80's and 90's were Jacksboro beat both schools by combined scores of 100-0 for 6-7 years in a row. Now that's a fact! Jacksboro onside kicked every KO those years, and recovered 60 percent of them. Did it relate to wins at the high school level? NO. So, really we don't know how these kids are going to turn out. But for the first time in both school history, CC and AC have the coaching staffs to develop these kids into players if there willing to put in the time. So, no matter where they go, if they want to commit themselves, they will be successful for sure.

Now let's get back to the fun this thread was meant to be. Let's not bring up old feelings and just have some fun with it. Go Cougars!!

Oh my Gosh don't SS :) who won last year. Hey and that is what we go by and of course this year. LOL and your one to talk you let CCHS beat you guys. We did NOT and refuse to. I would rather lose to Clinton or OR then to lose to CCHS. But in all honesty OR has one great history winning the state. And I most certainly honor and give you that one!

I'm just saying some of you AC fans are a tad bit on the arrogant side (even Laker 25) commented earlier about it. I'm just saying for some of y'all to be how you are and to never have won anything is kind of silly, but that's just me. And we are 9-2 against AC. And just so you know y'all have lost to CC more than we have buddy. These comments are not to M4L and a few select others they are humble guys who know what they're talking about.

Oh no my friend the bet is whoever loses has to were the other teams hat too ever game thereafter until the rest of the season home and away games.its like a badge of disgrace and em mares ment for the loser. Can't take a bet from someone who doesn't attend there would be no em mares Stent for you..but glad to find someone who believes and that will put there money were there mouth is..you have my respect sir.

Well I am about 3 months too late. Anyway I would still be willing for you to wear the cap Davey gave me say on a you tube video and likewise here. I have more confidence then you will ever know. I know this team and during those long weekend lockdown before I left. They did not do all that work but for one reason and that was CCHS.  

Tradition? Don't you have to at least make a finals appearance before you start calling out about tradition? Ac has a 205-154 overall record in their history dating back allllllll the way back to 1982 lol. Y'all haven't even been a school long enough to be talking about tradition. Been to the semi's once in your whole schools history. Some of you AC fans are something else.

you my freind are a coacht legend!!!!

Tradition? Don't you have to at least make a finals appearance before you start calling out about tradition? Ac has a 205-154 overall record in their history dating back allllllll the way back to 1982 lol. Y'all haven't even been a school long enough to be talking about tradition. Been to the semi's once in your whole schools history. Some of you AC fans are something else.

He can speak for himself but I think he's talking about the tradition of beating CC. Now if we were an old enough school to have played with leather helmets maybe we would have won a ship ALL those years ago lol! But we are a school of the future! Yeah that's it! We're the future and y'all are the has beens! Jk SS you know we know who OR is! Good luck against Halls even though you don't need it. Edited by TomJoad

He can speak for himself but I think he's talking about the tradition of beating CC. Now if we were an old enough school to have played with leather helmets maybe we would have won a ship ALL those years ago lol! But we are a school of the future! Yeah that's it! We're the future and y'all are the has beens! Jk SS you know we know who OR is! Good luck against Halks even though you don't need it.

Thanks Tom , I like you. You're a good AC poster along with M4L. Trust me not saying AC doesn't have a solid football program, at all. They obviously do.

Look, this is the last I'm going to say about middle school football on this thread. My statements were meant as tongue in cheek. You guys can enjoy your two recent wins vs. Jacksboro and Lafollette, but u as well as I do that these series are severely lopsided vs the two LC middle schools. Heck I remember back in the late 80's and 90's were Jacksboro beat both schools by combined scores of 100-0 for 6-7 years in a row. Now that's a fact! Jacksboro onside kicked every KO those years, and recovered 60 percent of them. Did it relate to wins at the high school level? NO. So, really we don't know how these kids are going to turn out. But for the first time in both school history, CC and AC have the coaching staffs to develop these kids into players if there willing to put in the time. So, no matter where they go, if they want to commit themselves, they will be successful for sure.

Now let's get back to the fun this thread was meant to be. Let's not bring up old feelings and just have some fun with it. Go Cougars!!

Gooder points CC. I like those Price boys. They are good for the district. They will develop talent too. It will be some good battles for years to come.