3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

Ok. Heard today that CC has a transfer kid in and he's eligible as of today and will play Friday night. Apparently they've moved to Norris's lake a couple weeks ago. He's from ohio and plays running back. He's 6-1, 210. Played for moller high in Cincinnati. He's a verbal commitment to Norte dame as a jr. Catches the ball well and had 1400 yards running and 645 receiving. Second team all ohio. Heard CC will run some I formation just for him. Wow!!!

Good one! Nice try.

Ok. Heard today that CC has a transfer kid in and he's eligible as of today and will play Friday night. Apparently they've moved to Norris's lake a couple weeks ago. He's from ohio and plays running back. He's 6-1, 210. Played for moller high in Cincinnati. He's a verbal commitment to Norte dame as a jr. Catches the ball well and had 1400 yards running and 645 receiving. Second team all ohio. Heard CC will run some I formation just for him. Wow!!!

Hey , hey don't let the cat out of the bag that's suppose to be hush hush .delete this post.

Did you see #21 from CC against Central. They are no way a ohio kid could beat him out. Alot of what I hear from CC is that he quicker than AC FOX.  I took a bet from a guy at work saying #21 from CC will have more rushing yards than AC Fox. He is close to the CC program and said Fox will be lucky to get 80yars and finish the game.