3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

Now this no lie. A large lineman out of 8th grade from LENORIS City wants to play for the Mavs. He is built. I am texting Davey so they can meet up. His parents will be moving to the area. He has other friends wanting to come as well but parents dread the move. But from what I heard he is a beast and knows how to use it. Time will tell.

You and Davey seem tight! I'm sure he loves the fact that his recruiting practices are being handled all the way out in Seattle!

You and Davey seem tight! I'm sure he loves the fact that his recruiting practices are being handled all the way out in Seattle!

LOL he is my nephew and I told him I would look out for any options. So I received a call my X she gave me the details. And that's it. Davey has a lot of eyes and ears. My X has never missed one game he played. You have to keep you eyes and ears open. Just the facts!

LOL he is my nephew and I told him I would look out for any options. So I received a call my X she gave me the details. And that's it. Davey has a lot of eyes and ears. My X has never missed one game he played. You have to keep you eyes and ears open. Just the facts!

Just curious as to why your X wouldn't text him with this valuable info? And I didn't know Davey was still playing. Who is he playing for now?

He was a big pickup for us not only in football, but hoops as well. As long  as he continues to behave then I have no problem with it.

me either. He's got some problems but were not talking about a kid that's just an all district player. This kid has the talent to play on Sundays!!! All his problems have been with authority figures. It's not like he's out here committing felonies. I personally hope he's found a home and can mature into what God thinks he can be.

me either. He's got some problems but were not talking about a kid that's just an all district player. This kid has the talent to play on Sundays!!! All his problems have been with authority figures. It's not like he's out here committing felonies. I personally hope he's found a home and can mature into what God thinks he can be.

True, but we all have problems. I'm 35 and have plenty and grew up with great parents. He has never really had that.