3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

Lol.lol.lol just seen the center piece on the 50yd line on AC field ...it's huge .lol DISTRICT champion. .. I will make sure I slip down there tonight with some paint and write CO in front of it...lol. still don't no why they wrote gillum on the side of it .class of 2013 would have been mor apropriate.

What??

Don't get me wrong, Gillum is a great coach, but he couldn't do what the Price twins have done at CC. I think that's what bothers you AC erogant clowns. They are jealous that CC is now being successful and all the attention isn't down the road now. Get over yourself. I like AC, I truly do, but for you guys to sit back an act like you guys do is just classless. You guys have a great football team. CC has a great football team. It's gonna be a battle. To sit there and praise Gillum like that is just a plus crazy. Great coach, but you wouldn't be where you are today without Kerr. Show a little class.

Don't get me wrong, Gillum is a great coach, but he couldn't do what the Price twins have done at CC. I think that's what bothers you AC erogant clowns. They are jealous that CC is now being successful and all the attention isn't down the road now. Get over yourself. I like AC, I truly do, but for you guys to sit back an act like you guys do is just classless. You guys have a great football team. CC has a great football team. It's gonna be a battle. To sit there and praise Gillum like that is just a plus crazy. Great coach, but you wouldn't be where you are today without Kerr. Show a little class.

What has Gillum done?

You sure you aren't a closet CC fan? Just kidding man. You're correct about Kerr, though.

You sure you aren't a closet CC fan? Just kidding man. You're correct about Kerr, though.

The Laker tries to appear objective but I went back and looked at some of his posts last year and they got very Cougar centric!  Laker, I have let this slide on many occasions but the OCD part of me cannot do it any longer.  Ready?  It is not "erogant."  It is "arrogant."  Sorry, as I said it's the OCD part of me that just can't help myself.  And yes, I am one of these:1061140_10151730669595972_983396790_n.jp