3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

Let me make sure I am reading this correctly. You are saying, that painted in the middle of your field is the image of a district championship ring with the name Gillum on the ring? Tell me you are joking and this isn't real.

no they take that co district thing serious. Lol. I could care less the only reason I bring it up is because it gets them fired up..lol.

no they take that co district thing serious. Lol. I could care less the only reason I bring it up is because it gets them fired up..lol.

Yea and there is nothing a wrong with that. But the AC faithful have always been fired up over CCHS pretender Co-champs. Nothing wrong with that if it were true. But come on this is all fun but the real fun starts and ends at Anderson County on Friday night. :)

Let me make sure I am reading this correctly. You are saying, that painted in the middle of your field is the image of a district championship ring with the name Gillum on the ring? Tell me you are joking and this isn't real.

Uh yes. Like Bob Black Field but ours is only temporary erell38. But last year you were a Halls fan so maybe I should say it's like Dink Adams Field. That would make more sense to you. Lighten up! You dudes are way way way too serious lololol!

Uh yes. Like Bob Black Field but ours is only temporary erell38. But last year you were a Halls fan so maybe I should say it's like Dink Adams Field. That would make more sense to you. Lighten up! You dudes are way way way too serious lololol!

Bob Black and Rob Black are much better coaches than anybody at AC! That isn't hypothetical! That is FACT! Afraid you are wrong in your assessment as to who I am. Feel free to come sit next to me at the Fulton game during your off week. My treat!

A dig at CC or not, I find it ridiculous that your head coach would allow his name to be put in the center of the field. Should you be proud of a district championship? Absolutely! However, just a bit ridiculous in my book!

Bob Black and Rob Black are much better coaches than anybody at AC! That isn't hypothetical! That is FACT! Afraid you are wrong in your assessment as to who I am. Feel free to come sit next to me at the Fulton game during your off week. My treat!

A dig at CC or not, I find it ridiculous that your head coach would allow his name to be put in the center of the field. Should you be proud of a district championship? Absolutely! However, just a bit ridiculous in my book!

Here we go again putting down coaches. Do you just have to put someone down to make yourself look good. Wow!

Edited by Seahawks2014

Oh boy! (Slaps hands against forehead). Like I said, they haven't named the field after him and I am not comparing Gillum to Bob, Rob, Dink or anybody else.

Tom is right geez you guys are so curious. And for Knoxful I just do not understand all the interest you display to not be a CCHS fan, that all not necessarily jealous just makes me as an AC fan curious. And you are most welcome. I apologize for using the wrong set of words.

If you will go back and look, I have dogged just as many CC fans for ridiculous statements they have made.

I still think you are erell38 by the way lol! Our maybe you're his relation. Way too similar with the snark and fake concern but in a funny way. I enjoy your posts forreal. But let me say in all seriousness that Robbie ain't a much better coach than Gillum. That's not smart. I could do well with that lineup. It's when you have to coach em up is when you can tell who's a very good coach.