3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

Hey you got to love it! They sure are proud. That's the spirit. I told you SS they are building a Dynasty at AC whither we like or not. LOL :) But serious I am proud of Gillum he does deserve the recognition. But if you new how humble he was. His is a God fearing individual and has never put himself above his team and then for you guys to lambast such a good person well karma is crap.

Hey you got to love it! They sure are proud. That's the spirit. I told you SS they are building a Dynasty at AC whither we like or not. LOL :) But serious I am proud of Gillum he does deserve the recognition. But if you new how humble he was. His is a God fearing individual and has never put himself above his team and then for you guys to lambast such a good person well karma is crap.

Never said he wasn't humble. And yeah I would love for you to talk seriously. Dynasty? LOL!!!

When have I dogged Gillum? Did I dog him for allowing a "district" championship ring to be painted on a field with his name on it? Yes! Absolutely. I would laugh in his face over it. I would expect a coach to have a little more about him than that regardless of his issues with what has been going on between the communities. Show me where I have dogged Gillum for his coaching ability. Do I think Rob is better? Yep! If Gillum were at Fulton maybe I would think differently.

You can not read your on writing as you are dogging again. That's ok. :) AC fans have class HanHa !

When have I dogged Gillum? Did I dog him for allowing a "district" championship ring to be painted on a field with his name on it? Yes! Absolutely. I would laugh in his face over it. I would expect a coach to have a little more about him than that regardless of his issues with what has been going on between the communities. Show me where I have dogged Gillum for his coaching ability. Do I think Rob is better? Yep! If Gillum were at Fulton maybe I would think differently.

easy Knoxvul the gillumites don't take criticism well .You don't know them well enough yet. Lol.lol.lol .