3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

Ain't nobody mad. Just stating the facts. Heck if there all such big AC people why don't they move to Clinton if CC is such an awful place?

Not following?? The mad bro thing wasn't directed at you. It's something those crazy kids say these days. Go figure. I like CC, the person and the county. I've got lots of relations there!

you got me Ma How Mav4. I do not think Russ meant anything bad with ring but if you just knew the half of it. Anyways if that is how you feel I can't change it. But every post was a post in favor of AC so you sir have missed this one straight out. And I myself did not say anything bad about any coach. So that is for the record I was just countering the bad publicity given by others just as any true Maverick fan would. I state right now and apologize to all if I offended anyone by standing up for the Maverick Nation. And just because we like to talk back and forth nothing is wrong with that especially when all I was doing was to defend the Mavericks and doing this without downing other coaches. Not sure post you are reading but you need to read the other post directed to coach Gillum. Sorry for the rant but I as much a Maverick as yourself. And besides this is all in fun its not a big deal for me to defend the Mavis without dogging other coaches. Accept my apology for what I may have done wrong.

like I said, if I am wrong and you are a true Mav fan than I apologize, see the thing is that while not dissing anyone or saying anything bad you are going out of your way to praise the Maverick Program to the extreme and that comes across as a very Arrogant fan that thinks that the AC should be up on a pedestal above all others and that seems to antagonize a few select CC fans and then intern stirs the pot making everyone look Foolish, that coupled with you so happening to have just started your profile on CC week seems fishy to me.  If I am wrong than I truly do apologize, just pointing out the way I see it