3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

like I said, if I am wrong and you are a true Mav fan than I apologize, see the thing is that while not dissing anyone or saying anything bad you are going out of your way to praise the Maverick Program to the extreme and that comes across as a very Arrogant fan that thinks that the AC should be up on a pedestal above all others and that seems to antagonize a few select CC fans and then intern stirs the pot making everyone look Foolish, that coupled with you so happening to have just started your profile on CC week seems fishy to me.  If I am wrong than I truly do apologize, just pointing out the way I see it

I am sorry and apologize for being too enthusiastic; look I am new here. Let me try this well the Ring is nice but it could have been bigger. Does that work. LOL just kidding. No my friend I am a Maverick faithful and I am not going to act like I am not or candy coat it. I will not apologize for that. Please understand and know my post were all for the good and were in good humor. Just as this one. Please Respect that.

Incidentally I love your statistics. Keep up the good work!

I am sorry and apologize for being too enthusiastic; look I am new here. Let me try this well the Ring is nice but it could have been bigger. Does that work. LOL just kidding. No my friend I am a Maverick faithful and I am not going to act like I am not or candy coat it. I will not apologize for that. Please understand and know my post were all for the good and were in good humor. Just as this one. Please Respect that.

Incidentally I love your statistics. Keep up the good work!

No problem, like i said if i am wrong i appologize, an thank you