3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

what happened I would call home but may awake everyone. How many plays were run and who quit forfeited ?

well it all started when I arrived at Lafollette.lol I just got their at kick off and #2 for the Owls got first personal flag. Then they punted and we scored then we held them again and they punted and we hit the punter personal foul not big deal. Then we held again they punted and we had two block in the back personal fouls then #53 for lafollette threw are player down by face mask and stomped on him and got ejected and personal foul. Then the Norris kid blocked and drove a kid in the ground personal foul same kid from Norris that got stomped on. Last play of game a Lafollette kid got hurt on a tackle. Norris kid got ejected but after they watched film i was told it was not a bad hit and should have not got ejected. It will all get sorted out and Norris goes to 5-0

well it all started when I arrived at Lafollette.lol I just got their at kick off and #2 for the Owls got first personal flag. Then they punted and we scored then we held them again and they punted and we hit the punter personal foul not big deal. Then we held again they punted and we had two block in the back personal fouls then #53 for lafollette threw are player down by face mask and stomped on him and got ejected and personal foul. Then the Norris kid blocked and drove a kid in the ground personal foul same kid from Norris that got stomped on. Last play of game a Lafollette kid got hurt on a tackle. Norris kid got ejected but after they watched film i was told it was not a bad hit and should have not got ejected. It will all get sorted out and Norris goes to 5-0

ok see see I do

I understand that tempers flare and football is played with emotion but if all this occurred in one quarter of play then that falls on coaching. Both sides. Period!

Edited by Knoxvul

So Jacksboro beat Jefferson in the 70's, huh? RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.....

we traded if I recall and barley lost in tounment Robertsville was the toughest as I can remember but none like me as I always harassed until they gave up the ball especially this blonde hair guy he was always frustrated at me lop I could not plane him but he thought he was a stud lop

we traded if I recall and barley lost in tounment Robertsville was the toughest as I can remember but none like me as I always harassed until they gave up the ball especially this blonde hair guy he was always frustrated at me lop I could not plane him but he thought he was a stud lop

Are you ok man? Do I need to get on my CB and get ahold of Rusty or Billy Ray and get them to come to Seattle to save you?

Try 78 and 79 you will see. we los5 tournament but we played tough