3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

They only had 14 points before Lafollette quit..lol Norris is 5-0 now.Norris PF was hitting the punter and block in the back and the targiting hit will get reversed and the norris kid will be able to play next week.that got ejected. Laffolette kid will be suspended for next week game.

for what it's worth, I just heard the Lafollete kid has a really bad broken leg. Your right, let's get back to trashing the older AC kids, there at least 16. Lol. What a game tonight!!!

for what it's worth, I just heard the Lafollete kid has a really bad broken leg. Your right, let's get back to trashing the older AC kids, there at least 16. Lol. What a game tonight!!!

Nope just a bruise...lol Oh and Lafollette are saying we got two 16 year olds on the team...lol

Edited by Space3

It's called reporting. If it were a crime, they couldn't mention his name, but this is sports. Don't want your name in the paper for being ejected? DONT TAKE CHEAP SHOTS ON DEFENSLESS PLAYERS!!! If it was my kid, and many on here know me, I'd have jerked him off the field by the face mask while I'll was busting his ####, then he'd go sit at the hospital till the kid got released. But it's a different era now, gotta give em all a trophy now, gotta let em all play, etc..... Discipline starts at home.

I like that Carolina you a good man! Accept my apology. I would-have done the same. Good clean game tonight may the best team win!

no, sorry, I wasn't clear, I meant trashing the Mavs. Lol. No, Norris is just loaded with upperclassmen this year and everyone seems to be reloading. It's a cycle and the rest are on the butt whooping end of that cycle right now.

Yes and are not takingit to well .... Should be a great game tonight

Can someone tell where on the net that I might get to see the game. My attempts to fly back have been spoiled by my boss. Work tomorrow. Anywhere usually someone has this televised on the net and most certainly via radio somewhere.

1450wlaf.com. I high.com, 1450 am LaFollette, Chanel 12 Lafollette,104.9fm Lafollette, 100.9 fm Lafollette, dang I just realized CC has more media outlets than anyone around! Imagine if they were district champs all by themselves . Lol. Edited by CarolinaCrazy