3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

Norris was up 14-0 in the first qtr and Laffollette forfeited the game, dont know details yet but apparently the AD for Laffollette stopped it for safety

Then you summarize there may have been a safety or environmental issue pending. Thank you Mav4 you seen always to know. Things like this interesting as feeder programs can make or brake a schools performance

get real beamer I thought we left the middle school crap about 23 pages back .You must have a kid on the team or your a coach..but yeah buddy I will call them tonight and tell them exactly what you said lol..they don't have nothing going on..lol.lol you just keep hanging your hat on them senators.and ride them all the way to there seniors and see were that gets ya...This is AC and cc not beamer and the mighty senators thread..lol.lol

thank you and they are future MAVS and cougars. The future MAVS just sent the cougars home crying.

Norris was up 14-0 in the first qtr and Laffollette forfeited the game, dont know details yet but apparently the AD for Laffollette stopped it for safety

Sorry Mav4 if made you made today. quick example if Russ would have been on here I am not sure he would have been happy. And I know you know Russ because I mentioned you to him. I have know idea who makes these orders but I CA say this was directed at CCHS. And did they finally find out who wrote on the AC field houses. That was my next question.