3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

What I heard is that Lafollette play was dirty they had just as many PF as Norris plus had a kid Ejected for kicking a Norris kid. Norris will be fine when (TMSAA) watch the replay. The targeting call on Norris what I was told was a bad call and will be reversed. I guess when you are so much better than these Campbell County teams you get a bulls eye on your back with the Laffollette Press...lol Hope the kids will be ok that got hurt in the game. The coaches for Norris is good guys alot better than CC middle school coaches. Oh well HUGE game tonight Go MAVS!!!

Well your wrong Space. Lafollette had two personal fouls, and Norris had 4. That's not just as many!!! That's two more. Also, the Lafollette one was a face mask retaliation fight. So don't tell us what a great guy he is. We all know him. He's ok. But this all leads back to him, he's the captain.

I mean c'mon, there are teams forfeiting so they don't get there players hurt. Running up the score is what is classless, again that's coaching. But o well

You know basketball guy, it is low class if you mention a 12-14 year old by name in the article! I don't care who they play for! You make me chuckle with your Big Boy remarks. Again, one year does not make you a Big Boy! Get over yourself.

It's called reporting. If it were a crime, they couldn't mention his name, but this is sports. Don't want your name in the paper for being ejected? DONT TAKE CHEAP SHOTS ON DEFENSLESS PLAYERS!!! If it was my kid, and many on here know me, I'd have jerked him off the field by the face mask while I'll was busting his ####, then he'd go sit at the hospital till the kid got released. But it's a different era now, gotta give em all a trophy now, gotta let em all play, etc..... Discipline starts at home.

Ok now you're talking out of both sides of your mouth, as far as the ejection thing goes if it was dirty then it was wrong. I wasn't there so I have no idea about that. And btw unless you saw it with your eyes you dont either. But you said Norris was classless for running the score up on people but then your complaining about the new era being everybody plays and everyone gets a trophy....you can't have it both ways.

The thing is this isn't the first time this year someone has said we aren't playing them because of the way Norris plays. Once again this is a high school football thread. Fortunately I don't cheer for LaFollette or Norris so I don't read a whole lot into it. For the players mentioned inte paper, I don't see a problem mentioning kids by name. You should do it for doing good or bad.

First I would like to see the game film because we are getting 2 stories here, the Anderson County side and the Campbell County side, I would like the 3rd story, the right one before everyone losses their minds when most commenting were not there including me.  First off there are a few problems with the stories coming out, the first is that from what I have been told the very first personal foul and ejection called was the Laffollette player for stomping a Norris Player in the #%#%# while he was down.  The second thing I have been told is that Norris had a player ejected for targeting a defensless player but when you watch the film that was not the case, I don't know, I have not seen the game or the film.  Another part of the whole thing is that from what I have read that the so called investigation that is going to be done is by someone with strong ties to the Campbell County programs.  This seems unfair, just as unfair as it would be if it was going to be done by someone from Anderson County.  The problem with the whole thing is that Norris has an exceptionally good, large team, it is a group of kids that have been together for years and now they are at the top and no one wants to play them, kind of how a lot of teams do not want to play or schedule Fulton, Maryville and Alcoa, its no different.  The problem is that if you line up a senior stud in high school and have him run down and hit a freshman scrub from 40 yards out it is going to be very brutal.  Do not get me wrong, I may be talking out of my rear because I have not seen the film yet, but I do know that there was a lot of garbage leading up to the game due to some things that have been said to Norris, and if it is true that the Laffollette player did what he did that early in the game I would not be pointing fingers at Norris, everyone needs to take a deep breath and get it sorted out, for all we know both teams are as at fault as each other or neither team is, it may just be something that got out of hand very quickly or it may be something being blown out of proportion because you have a CC team being talked about in CC by a CC Newspaper and all the comments in the paper are from CC people and the "investigation" to be conducted by CC...seem not that far fetched that CC may be losing their minds here, just as much as it is not that far fetched that Norris or CC are in the right or wrong...breath people.

It's called reporting. If it were a crime, they couldn't mention his name, but this is sports. Don't want your name in the paper for being ejected? DONT TAKE CHEAP SHOTS ON DEFENSLESS PLAYERS!!! If it was my kid, and many on here know me, I'd have jerked him off the field by the face mask while I'll was busting his ####, then he'd go sit at the hospital till the kid got released. But it's a different era now, gotta give em all a trophy now, gotta let em all play, etc..... Discipline starts at home.

Well your wrong Space. Lafollette had two personal fouls, and Norris had 4. That's not just as many!!! That's two more. Also, the Lafollette one was a face mask retaliation fight. So don't tell us what a great guy he is. We all know him. He's ok. But this all leads back to him, he's the captain.

I mean c'mon, there are teams forfeiting so they don't get there players hurt. Running up the score is what is classless, again that's coaching. But o well

They only had 14 points before Lafollette quit..lol Norris is 5-0 now.Norris PF was hitting the punter and block in the back and the targiting hit will get reversed and the norris kid will be able to play next week.that got ejected. Laffolette kid will be suspended for next week game.

First I would like to see the game film because we are getting 2 stories here, the Anderson County side and the Campbell County side, I would like the 3rd story, the right one before everyone losses their minds when most commenting were not there including me.  First off there are a few problems with the stories coming out, the first is that from what I have been told the very first personal foul and ejection called was the Laffollette player for stomping a Norris Player in the #%#%# while he was down.  The second thing I have been told is that Norris had a player ejected for targeting a defensless player but when you watch the film that was not the case, I don't know, I have not seen the game or the film.  Another part of the whole thing is that from what I have read that the so called investigation that is going to be done is by someone with strong ties to the Campbell County programs.  This seems unfair, just as unfair as it would be if it was going to be done by someone from Anderson County.  The problem with the whole thing is that Norris has an exceptionally good, large team, it is a group of kids that have been together for years and now they are at the top and no one wants to play them, kind of how a lot of teams do not want to play or schedule Fulton, Maryville and Alcoa, its no different.  The problem is that if you line up a senior stud in high school and have him run down and hit a freshman scrub from 40 yards out it is going to be very brutal.  Do not get me wrong, I may be talking out of my rear because I have not seen the film yet, but I do know that there was a lot of garbage leading up to the game due to some things that have been said to Norris, and if it is true that the Laffollette player did what he did that early in the game I would not be pointing fingers at Norris, everyone needs to take a deep breath and get it sorted out, for all we know both teams are as at fault as each other or neither team is, it may just be something that got out of hand very quickly or it may be something being blown out of proportion because you have a CC team being talked about in CC by a CC Newspaper and all the comments in the paper are from CC people and the "investigation" to be conducted by CC...seem not that far fetched that CC may be losing their minds here, just as much as it is not that far fetched that Norris or CC are in the right or wrong...breath people.

Good job M4Lifevgrest post