3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

Ok, I have a few things to say lol...First is that ues I like the ring painted on the field, just saw it and it looks great, however I do not care for the name being on the side, wish Russ had put 2013, or Anderson Co. Or somethin other than the name, but it does look good. 2nd is the whole comparing coaches thin is rediculous, the Price twins have done great things for CC and the Gillums have done great things for AC, they both have done things at their programs that have never been done before, both have their communities behind them, an both programs are heade in the right direction and are gret role modals for our kids. I find it funny that a few select fans can go on a forum and drag the other coaches name thru the mud when they have done nothing to deserve it and because of it other communities are looking at BOTH fan bases like a bunch of jokes. The price twins have taken a team that has never experianced success and have made them into a competitive program, Davey came into his first season at AC late, they had already gone thru Spring practice with another coach, emplimented a whole new scheme and after AC had been to only 4 playoff games in the previous 5 seasons managed to have a state record setting QB with a new offense, bea one o the top teams in the state in an undefeated Clinton and were 6 points from playing in the state semifinals. Both coaches have done fantastic things an are having great success in their respected programs, neither shod be praised more or less than the other because they each do i the right way, they may have different styles, but you can not down their integrity or results. And last I am seriously starting to think that Seahawks is not a true Maverick fan, he did not start posting until this week, has only been a member for 5 days and every post he does seems like it is off the wall to the extreme to try an get an argument going so I am starting to think he is a troll stirring up crap and trying to make the rest of us look real stupid by baiting wveryone into arguments, if I am wrong and he is just a passionate fan than I appologize, but the post are just too extreme for me to beleive he is not baiting everyone and for the most part it has worked..thats my opinion, feel free to make it your own lol

Great post! End thread until post game.

I owe it all to good optics, or as we say in the biz, glass.

I can tell you are man from class. Seriously speaking good head on you shoulders. I can remember when you told me before to not take them too seriously when I was JP.and That is the main reason more people do not post then should they take everyone too seriously. I am sure fox43 would post more. He takes things like I do too seriously LoL. But having to move to Seattle I definitely wanted in on this string with CCHS. You have to love the kid like attitudes and that definitely includes myself. :) :) Take my ball and go home.