3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

I would give just about anything to be back home to see those Mavericks roar out of that barn onto the field fireworks exploding everywhere. Maverick fans going crazy. Maverick Players with Steam and fire in their eyes. Yes this is what high school football is all about.  You will not find this kind of atmosphere at your normal high school Friday night football game. You get a show when you play AC at home and more importantly when AC plays CCHS. 

GO MAVERICKS!

Lol.lol.lol just seen the center piece on the 50yd line on AC field ...it's huge .lol DISTRICT champion. .. I will make sure I slip down there tonight with some paint and write CO in front of it...lol. still don't no why they wrote gillum on the side of it .class of 2013 would have been mor apropriate.

Lol.lol.lol just seen the center piece on the 50yd line on AC field ...it's huge .lol DISTRICT champion. .. I will make sure I slip down there tonight with some paint and write CO in front of it...lol. still don't no why they wrote gillum on the side of it .class of 2013 would have been mor apropriate.

HogHead its is simple why they wrote GIllum. Every since Gillum left CCHS played with AC he has beaten CCHS. And the tradition rolls!