3-0 Campbell County vs. 3-0 Anderson County preview

Mav4life

Did you see #21 from CC against Central. They are no way a ohio kid could beat him out. Alot of what I hear from CC is that he quicker than AC FOX.  I took a bet from a guy at work saying #21 from CC will have more rushing yards than AC Fox. He is close to the CC program and said Fox will be lucky to get 80yars and finish the game.

His name is Cordell I think. He runs straight up. Gonna get killed if he keeps doing that. I don't know if he'll out rush Fox, but if he does, AC is in serious trouble.

That dude is a joke! Sounds to me like they ran him off from AC because little Johnny wasn't getting to play. Molttved to CC where he could be a star!

little Johnny played all 4 years at AC and holds 2 school records .He got what he got on his on .I took little Johnny jr. To another program because I liked the way that program was heading......and yes when a player gets kicked of the team 2 or 3 times because of attitude problems .He is a thug and is only after what's best for him not his team..He even approached CC wanting to come to a passing team but I'm glad it didn't work out because we don't need pre madonas.

little Johnny played all 4 years at AC and holds 2 school records .He got what he got on his on .I took little Johnny jr. To another program because I liked the way that program was heading......and yes when a player gets kicked of the team 2 or 3 times because of attitude problems .He is a thug and is only after what's best for him not his team..He even approached CC wanting to come to a passing team but I'm glad it didn't work out because we don't need pre madonas.

Again, JOKE!