Giles @ Tullahoma

Catfan68

:o  AHHHHHHH!!! Lost to TULLAHOMA! The glory days are slowly fading. OC and Big Joe's boy are graduating! How much longer before 1A Walt is out and Mr. Osteen can come back and right all the wrongs! Some coaches create talent, while others rely only on what is God given. The Brickyard is sinking! If you're not sure, go watch them Bobcats practice around 530 on monday. My bad, 430, they'll be out before 530 under the new regime. Shelbyville will be eating Bobcat meat next week. 4 L's in a row!

:thumb:

Ah let's see. First it would be "boy's" not boy. Second I wasn't aware any of our young men were sired by the previous coaching staff. They however would be Giles County High School student athletes. Third. Walt will remain as the head coach. Fourth Coach O will not be back at Giles County. Fifth. The coaches mold & develop talent. The ability to create mankind has so far evaded our reach. Sixth. Our stadium's name is Sam Davis Stadium Park-Jack Deere Field. Seventh. Capitalize Monday. Eighth.. Our next game is with Cascade not Shelbyville. You're desire for our demise is noted. You do not have to rush the event. One must accomplish three losses in a row before you can publish it as four.... :mrgreen:

Time awaits for such knowledgeable and unspoken words of wisdom assembled from deep within the small cranial cavity positioned slightly above your shoulders..... :popcorneater:

We don't have a play calling issue. We don't have a coaching issue. We don't have a talent issue. We have a issue with players being hyped up as "stars" who are not listening, working to get better, executing, and leading. I'll have to finish watching the film but our "stars" accounted for 6 drive stalling penalties and 5 dropped passes not to mention running the wrong routes and missed blocks. Defensively they are worse. #10 is the only one who's setting an example.

I would expect to see new numbers on the field next week. The Bobcats will be fine. It starts this week....... :ugeek:

. Uh it's a play calling issue and coaching issue sir
  • Upvote 1

Where ya been arshad? Thought you would have been here long before now. In watching the film, give us your opinion of what plays you would have called in similar situations. And as a bonus please break down the plays that were called. I'm running out of fingers & toes here so add up the false starts, holding, wrong routes, dropped balls, missed blocks, & wrong reads too.

It would help a lot if you would compare the results to what was worked on last week in practice. I'm sure you noted the coaches inserting these mental issues during practice. If we could only get some of the expert breakdowns from 4 or 5 of these guru's it sho would help..... :popcorneater: