Giles @ Tullahoma

Catfan68

So now you want to move from stating your self proclaimed "facts" concerning the status of the Giles program to a hypothetical situation? Tell us more young guru. How many snaps did you take under the former staffs watch? :popcorneater:

Noticed you didn't answer his question.....do you think we would've lost that game if OC was coaching?  :popcorneater:

Where ya been arshad? Thought you would have been here long before now. In watching the film, give us your opinion of what plays you would have called in similar situations. And as a bonus please break down the plays that were called. I'm running out of fingers & toes here so add up the false starts, holding, wrong routes, dropped balls, missed blocks, & wrong reads too.

It would help a lot if you would compare the results to what was worked on last week in practice. I'm sure you noted the coaches inserting these mental issues during practice. If we could only get some of the expert breakdowns from 4 or 5 of these guru's it sho would help..... :popcorneater:

I like how you take the blame off of Walt and put it on the players mistakes. Those false starts, holding calls and missed blocks all fall on the Head Coach not doing his job. He should have his team more disciplined. Maybe work on the little things....you remember little things right, steve? 

Oh yeah Shadow. I remember little things, birthday parties, baseball & more. Do we really want to get into all that? Water under the bridge. I never said it was only a player problem. Its a team problem. And you are correct ultimately it falls on Walt's shoulders. But I won't sit back and watch all the blame casts onto the coaches.

What a joke!  Guess that's the same song you sang when ol' Jackie Smith was there, too.  I don't blame ya, we all remember how you spoke of this great coach coming into Gile's.  So, your just tying to back your investment. But blaming it on the kid's... Never thought you'd stoop to such a level.  

Anyone who reads what you have wrote in your last few post, knows your blaming it on the kid's.  After all these years of reading your post, I'm sadden to see what you have become.  Guess your true color's are showing.  

Oh yeah Shadow. I remember little things, birthday parties, baseball & more. Do we really want to get into all that? Water under the bridge. I never said it was only a player problem. Its a team problem. And you are correct ultimately it falls on Walt's shoulders. But I won't sit back and watch all the blame casts onto the coaches.

Ah and the fever arrives. You should know well my true colors. My support of GCHS has never wavered. Look back and you will alway see my defense of the staffs and players. Past & current. And you also know the behind the scenes support I have given. Of course you will be busy this week but if you were around you would still see my continued support.  Giles will be just fine. .... :ugeek:

Can't wait for the Giles vs Marshall County game!  Gonna be so sweet reading what those little kitty's of Giles will have to say.  All excuses after the game, I'm sure. Sad they're having to pay for others mistakes.

I predict M.C. in a blowout!  

Smith may want to take some note's on what a real coaching staff does. I'm sure Osteen want charge him much.  A new power has come to the area, but at least you guy's will be close enough to drive on over and watch them.   I'm sure you have time, after G.C. finishes practice, to drive on over and watch a couple hours of a real teams practice.   :roflol:  :roflolk: 

Maybe during the summer you guys can come on over and watch us lift, seeing how their's no summer lifting in G.C.. Well, at least no mandatory summer lifting program.  How's that working out for you guy's.   :ph34r: 

Edited by falconfever77

@falconfever77 very well spoken my friend. Giles is as fair weather as it comes. Lose a game they call for the coaches head. Lose two in a row and they attack the kids. Wow!!! :). I've all ways rode with my Tigers through the good times and bad times. The roar has been restored. Osteen belongs to us now. Give up the past. Go big blue!!!

Osteen NEVER belonged to GCHS, he was O.C.'s boy, and followed him when he was told that he was not ready to be a head coach yet and that things would be better down South. Left he did and now he's back in our great State, but has chose to coach in the bowels of middle Tennessee!! Like a post said earlier: we don't want or need him back. We have faith in Walt, his coaching staff and our players. Rome wasn't built in a day. Things are going to better and the near future looks Great for the Bobcats!

It is time Coach steps up and discipline the ones who continue to make the same mistakes. You got 40+ players that are wanting their chance to play. Coach sit them on the bench and see what other talent you have on the sidelines. You have a few of the 11 starters that they think it is all about them. I've haven't seen the first one play this year that should play for a D1 school. Time for Coach Smith to start discipline players instead giving them a pat on the back. Giles has talent that needs to be used on the field. I believe the team lost a good athlete and person because of the way he was treated. Cliff gave all he had plus more. Focus more on your players who want to be there and give you 110% instead of all the trouble makers. I hope we do see new #'s on the field come Friday night. GO BOBCATS