Ooltewah @ East Hamilton

chattacane

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooltewah is very good, East Ham is not its real easy to figure out. Owls could make some real noise in playoffs. I think they can beat DB, and thus run the table. East Ham 5 games 23 turnovers, 8 of them for scores 6 more turn into points. We have a shot at winning out going 6-4 and 5-1 in the district. Or this team will just lay down.... It's up to them. Owls did not try to run up the score if anyone says they did is wrong. Gatewood would never run up the score and never has, yes teams have done stupid things and the score got ugly. Just like last night it got ugly cause Owls played hard and Canes did stupid things. With 2:53 left in half it was 7-7. Owls put the hammer down and we just took it. Owls were world class Friday we were not even close. Lot of finger pointing going on, but 3 are pointing right back at you Cane's I know you read these things man up post something....... Goose dad got it right props to him. Heard someone say we make the playoffs and get another shot at this bunch. Your on drugs! Owl fans were classy after the game, good things going on over there, keep pushing, go to Kingsport and do your job. Congrats!

East Ham had some individual playmakers. But not enough to make some noise. Now the Canes did have a 96yrd drive to the endzone on my defense.A pretty solid drive that ended in a score. Turnovers is what stop the drives. Defense had flashes of being decent at times.Eliminate turnovers and 2nd place is not out of reaxh. Always good to have an endzone kicker . Gatewood got a lot of trick plays up his sleeve.

A good defensive team can keep the owls under 20. DB does not have the D to keep the owls out of the end zone. If Owls can stop DB run game their QB did not show me he can beat you with his arm. The crowd up there will be twice what you saw at EH and the atmoshpere is almost like a college game. I see a low scoring game with field goal kickers playing a big part. Both teams are strong in that department. DB kicker hit a 52 yarder on the Canes.

I say 20-16 owls.

I see the Canes as a pick it this week versus IDLE. Hopefully they won't drop any footballs walking the halls and they just might pull it out!

A good defensive team can keep the owls under 20. DB does not have the D to keep the owls out of the end zone. If Owls can stop DB run game their QB did not show me he can beat you with his arm. The crowd up there will be twice what you saw at EH and the atmoshpere is almost like a college game. I see a low scoring game with field goal kickers playing a big part. Both teams are strong in that department. DB kicker hit a 52 yarder on the Canes.

I say 20-16 owls.

I see the Canes as a pick it this week versus IDLE. Hopefully they won't drop any footballs walking the halls and they just might pull it out!

I AGREE THIS IS MORE OF THE GAME I SEE...