McCallie Not Dead Yet

Guest kyle08

I just left the CBHS-McCallie game late in the fourth qtr and McCallie was winning 20-3. This is not the same team that lost to MUS so badly and then to MBA last week. The defending State champs are not bowing out easily. They dominated the game despite two early turnovers. I think I saw the team that beat Brentwood Academy tonight. They seem to have regrouped after their injuries. They stood up to a very good and physical CBHS team. Their was no doubt who the best team was despite a 10-3 halftime score.

Congratulations to McCallie! I knew this one would be relatively low-scoring, but I didn't think it would go the Blue Tornado's way. You have all my respect for rebounding from the loss of Wayne Fullam, and my best wishes for next week. I'm glad McCallie is back at their previous level of play. I wouldn't have it any other way since they're coming to Brentwood for an intense rematch. Guys, it should be a lot of fun next week. Brentwood Academy and McCallie always seem to find a way to play twice a year, and it's ALWAYS close! Here's to another classic next Friday; good luck, and go Eagles.

I'm kind of torn (but not really). I'd love to go see this game, because they are always great, hard fought match-ups, but my Auburn Tigers are going to beat Georgia the next day and I have to be there for that. This is BA's shot, the shot they've been waiting for since losing close in early October...good luck to everyone, but more to McCallie!