Mount Juliet vs Wilson Central

MJGOLDENBEARS

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game by Wilson Central-they controlled the clock keeping the MJ offense off the field- MJ could not get the offense going-turnovers cost WC though. Glad to get the win but Wilson Central is better than their record indicates.

I agree with this statement, although gotta give the MJ defense credit, they were the lone bright spot on the team. Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

Great game. WC played their hearts out.

MJ defense was excellent and the Bear offense played their worst game of the year. Penalties and turnovers and dumb mistakes; but MJ gets the win. A lot to improve on with many big games coming up.

Wish Central good luck the rest of the season.

Edited by BKisler

7 point win over WC is not a good win for this program looking towards the playoffs.  Unfortunately, probably one and done after the first round.  Not on the same level as the real players in 6A like Blackman, Maryville, Whitehaven .....

AP; No one is in the same league with Blackman, Maryville and Oakland. Not sure Whitehaven is at that level; but they could be.

Great game by Wilson Central-they controlled the clock keeping the MJ offense off the field- MJ could not get the offense going-turnovers cost WC though. Glad to get the win but Wilson Central is better than their record indicates.

Major; I'm not so sure it was WC's offense keeping the MJ O off the field as it was the MJ O keeping themselves off the field with penalties and mistakes.

I'm sure the coaches let the offense know how " offensive " they were and will have their attention this week.

Edited by BKisler