Smith Co vs YI

UpperCumberlandMan

Was the York HC upset about the spot of the ball before half? We appreciated the 15 yards and the 7 points that followed.

2 things. What he thought was a horse collar tackle and then spot for a 1st down. He was probably

attempting to get the kids and fans fired up.

YIADAD.....SC has 9 Srs. I saw 2 (may have been more) Fr. start last night #11 and #24, SC is young too.

I thought Dillon looked good last night. I don't remember but about 3 passes that couldn't be caught. The rest were catchable and #7 and #6 made a couple of great catches.

Saw some of the best hits of the season last night too. Rutherford played very good and Hackett stuck his head in there pretty good for a freshman.

Edited by Termite

2 things. What he thought was a horse collar tackle and then spot for a 1st down. He was probably

attempting to get the kids and fans fired up.

YIADAD.....SC has 9 Srs. I saw 2 (may have been more) Fr. start last night #11 and #24, SC is young too.

I thought Dillon looked good last night. I don't remember but about 3 passes that could be caught. The rest were catchable and #7 and #6 made a couple of great catches.

Saw some of the best hits of the season last night too. Rutherford played very good and Hackett stuck his head in there pretty good for a freshman.

The call he thought was a horse collar was a horse collar. There were multiple times you all had men in forward motion before the ball was snapped. The ref on our sideline threw no flags on SC all night. Most of our line are 10 graders. Our QB 10, couple of 9 grade running backs, and we're about young on the defensive side to. SC had some quicks for sure I'll give them that. Edited by YAIDAD

Lol. Called it!

Funny but I bet next time SC sees Milan on field will be next Friday no the following Friday because they are off next week but their coach is not being bashed. Not guessing fact he very rarely shows for practice it's all about wins for sure. Can't believe other kids that commit and work hard each day will continue to show up and play for a coach that allows that to happen

Funny but I bet next time SC sees Milan on field will be next Friday no the following Friday because they are off next week but their coach is not being bashed. Not guessing fact he very rarely shows for practice it's all about wins for sure. Can't believe other kids that commit and work hard each day will continue to show up and play for a coach that allows that to happen

I say let the coaches take care of their business. They know what they are doing. I am sure they will be ok without your input.

Stop whining like a nancy and shut up. York didnt have a chance to beat us. Period. They rarely do and rarely will.