East Hickman goes to Hickman

eaglepride

I think the same thing could be said about our middle school. The head coach their is an idiot at HC. He's a good guy but not a head coach.

I cant say nothing good about either program at East. Nothing  positive is going to happen while this guy is coaching, I heard it for  the last several years that its the horrible parents that are undermining the program, well to all concerned...... that is not the case. He has had more than enough of a fair shot,and is still an embarrassing failure, I heard he has wormed his way into Nash's pocket and is being a good yes man, with that said he will be there as long as he wants to be I guess.  Im glad Coach Harris  has chose to rise above the classless antics King and Christy tried doing to him ( Kings wife also) and go where his skills would be appreciated.  East lost a good family when King and his followers orchestrated a  lynch mob to oust Harris  from the realm of East Hickman football..... Now we pay the price. . . . . but King is revealed. Nobody left to blame, I think the only ones that are supporting him are the #### kissers whos  kids are playing, and even them, in the back of their minds know that it is not right  or fair to the kids.   I said my peace, I hope the best for the Eagles Friday  as  we all know The both play their hardest in this game. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant say nothing good about either program at East. Nothing positive is going to happen while this guy is coaching, I heard it for the last several years that its the horrible parents that are undermining the program, well to all concerned...... that is not the case. He has had more than enough of a fair shot,and is still an embarrassing failure, I heard he has wormed his way into Nash's pocket and is being a good yes man, with that said he will be there as long as he wants to be I guess. Im glad Coach Harris has chose to rise above the classless antics King and Christy tried doing to him ( Kings wife also) and go where his skills would be appreciated. East lost a good family when King and his followers orchestrated a lynch mob to oust Harris from the realm of East Hickman football..... Now we pay the price. . . . . but King is revealed. Nobody left to blame, I think the only ones that are supporting him are the #### kissers whos kids are playing, and even them, in the back of their minds know that it is not right or fair to the kids. I said my peace, I hope the best for the Eagles Friday as we all know The both play their hardest in this game.

Well if it's Nash that's keeping him in there you'll only have to wait one more year. Nash retires after this year. That's what I liked about coach Rewis. He told the players the first day he was there that the best players will play. He didn't care what your last names was. East had a chance at coach Harrison (Hickmans coach) when y'all opened and was denied the job. He went to perry and took them to playoffs two years and is on route to take Hickman to the playoffs this year.

I understand your frustration and agree that Coach King is in over his head in 3A football. The first game of the year we were totally unprepared to play but these kids have improved a lot since then. According to the polls we have played two top 5 teams in the state. So lets support these kids theres a lot of heart on this team and I think we have a great chance to win this week. Records mean nothing. Eagles have won 2 of last 3 matchups against the Bulldogs.

Edited by Bulldogfan24

I understand your frustration and agree that Coach King is in over his head in 3A football. The first game of the year we were totally unprepared to play but these kids have improved a lot since then. According to the polls we have played two top 5 teams in the state. So lets support these kids theres a lot of heart on this team and I think we have a great chance to win this week. Records mean nothing. Eagles have won 2 of last 3 matchups against the Bulldogs.

by combined of 4 points. Hickman still is the best high school football program in this county! 5-3 record. And we all know Rewis let y'all win the 2012 game so y'all could get in the playoffs and we wouldn't have to play in quad 3 bracket.

at HC or EHC? I think he would make a great fb coach, maybe not the heach coach, but def a good asistant.

Anybody but the crew we got now will be better. Gator Boy has gotta go.   I sure hope Nash is gone for good. Those poor teachers in the entire School system have to walk on eggshells with this guy in charge. There are so many horror stories relating to this guy its amazing he lasted as long as he did. What kills me he would defend morons like David Judkins who were filling his ears with gossip, or better yet the first year they had a teacher Coaching Baseball that is now on the TBI sex offenders list (Joshua D.Smith ) , parents complained about improper conduct by this guy, but it fell on deaf ears. After he finally gets himself fired ,the truth comes out . LOL

Is Tony Roator(might have mispelled it), played for HC is late 80's, still coaching or teaching in HC anywhere?

Tony Roder did coach the Middle school for a few years but that been awhile back. I'm not sure but he could still be coaching baseball. Class of 88, they had a good team back then.

by combined of 4 points. Hickman still is the best high school football program in this county! 5-3 record. And we all know Rewis let y'all win the 2012 game so y'all could get in the playoffs and we wouldn't have to play in quad 3 bracket.

So your saying that the Coach intentionally threw the game and you're fine with that. That just seems wrong! Was Smithson in on it too?