What do y'all think about this possible in 2015 3-1A region

BigDave1967

Well with 9 teams in the region, that is 8 region games so someone will have to be dropped. I say Tellico will be dropped because they will also be in a new big region. We have played Hayesville every year since 2006 if I'm not mistaken so if possible I think we keep them. There are a lot of factors though. Gotta get those weeks to match up for the non region. When something like this happens schedules get a massive overhaul that's for sure.

Yeah the out of region schedule will probably be Andrews,Hayesville and Towns County once again. One school that I'd like to see CB play would be 1A team Christian Heritage out of Dalton.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was from a Knoxblog article It would have

Copper Basin

Fayetteville

Grace Baptist

Huntland

Lookout Valley

Moore County

Sale Creek(corrected)

South Pittsburg

Whitwell

I'd like CB to be playing South Pittsburg but it'll be strange not to have Boyd Buchanan on the schedule. I think it would be SP and CB #1 and #2 every season.

come on bro this is stupid its 2014

I dread that 171 mile drive if it comes to that. But I will drive to Fayetteville to see the game

There won't be many who make the trip.  We do have a nice, new Hampton Inn if you didn't want to make the return trip Friday night!  If you think a three hour car ride is bad, try doing it in a school bus, in the Fall.  There has to be a better way to cut down the travel, but I don't have it.   Like a lot of people's comments I've seen, the number of fans who travel to away games is already low, this new possible alignment will kill those numbers even more.  For example, at a recent home game at Fayetteville, we had MAYBE 30 fans from Community.  And it's only a 45 minute drive! 

There won't be many who make the trip.  We do have a nice, new Hampton Inn if you didn't want to make the return trip Friday night!  If you think a three hour car ride is bad, try doing it in a school bus, in the Fall.  There has to be a better way to cut down the travel, but I don't have it.   Like a lot of people's comments I've seen, the number of fans who travel to away games is already low, this new possible alignment will kill those numbers even more.  For example, at a recent home game at Fayetteville, we had MAYBE 30 fans from Community.  And it's only a 45 minute drive! 

It'll be interesting to play y'all if FHS and CB are in the same region. I would stay overnight at the Hampton in than drive three hours home at probably 11pm