Greeneville vs Harlan County Ky (Bears)

greengreen22

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My ex-wife was always scared to go to Harlan County(She was from Perry County). She said they were mean and didn't like strangers, Who ever goes to the game there would be well served to have an eye in the back of their heads. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

The people up there were great treated us just like one of there own i was blown away by the stadium and people very humble - to say the least.

Very funny story met and talked to two of the guys off that show Chris brewer and his partner - very nice people!

i met them too, along with that " citizen " they were talking with....lol...was shocked to find out sheriff lipford got beat in the election and that the show is cancelled, but brewer was nice as could be and he even flattered me a little telling me he's seen my vids....LOL..maybe he should have talked to that rediculous coach of theirs before the game.....glad we smacked em around.

Very funny story met and talked to

two of the guys off that show Chris brewer and his partner - very nice people!

met brewer also, nice guy, very much NOT like their defensive coordinator, who could learn a little about how to treat the opposing team. Their players were dirty and were taking cheap shots all night and i dont care who reads this. thats coaching....BAD coaching. also, the refs were abismol.....and thats a quote from a man i met from harlan on the sidelines that does radio up there....quote " this is the worst officiating crew in kentucky "

met brewer also, nice guy, very much NOT like their defensive coordinator, who could learn a little about how to treat the opposing team. Their players were dirty and were taking cheap shots all night and i dont care who reads this. thats coaching....BAD coaching. also, the refs were abismol.....and thats a quote from a man i met from harlan on the sidelines that does radio up there....quote " this is the worst officiating crew in kentucky "

Yes got to meet the one and only granny bear since i am a big kentucky (basketball) fan i felt right at home ! she also added the rf's were the worst the state had to offer - she could not belive herself that they where there .