The Ridge (OR) @ Gibbs

SweetScience

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It don't matter you all are going to get some wild cat pay back this week....lol

Wow, it's nice to be hated so much. Lol. U guys kill me. OR plays so so vs Gibbs but it's because they were looking ahead to the rematch with CC, the team there 35-1 against lifetime. Gaddis has had it circled for a year? Lol. That's pathetic!!! OR HAS REALLY LOWERED THEIR STANDARDS IF THEIR CIRCLING CC. LOL.

Now with that said, OR is probably better than CC this year. They should win. But let's look at kinda like this.

OR has beaten a 1-4 Farragut, a 1-5 halls, a 0-6 McMinn, a 3-3 Clinton and a 3-3 Gibbs team.

CC has beaten a 2-4 Lynn camp, a 1-5 Gap, a 3-3 Clinton, a 3-2 central, a 1-5 halls team. And lost to a 6-0 AC team.

This may be a better game than some expect. OR should win though.

Wow, it's nice to be hated so much. Lol. U guys kill me. OR plays so so vs Gibbs but it's because they were looking ahead to the rematch with CC, the team there 35-1 against lifetime. Gaddis has had it circled for a year? Lol. That's pathetic!!! OR HAS REALLY LOWERED THEIR STANDARDS IF THEIR CIRCLING CC. LOL.

Now with that said, OR is probably better than CC this year. They should win. But let's look at kinda like this.

OR has beaten a 1-4 Farragut, a 1-5 halls, a 0-6 McMinn, a 3-3 Clinton and a 3-3 Gibbs team.

CC has beaten a 2-4 Lynn camp, a 1-5 Gap, a 3-3 Clinton, a 3-2 central, a 1-5 halls team. And lost to a 6-0 AC team.

This may be a better game than some expect. OR should win though.

Lol he has had it circled and so have we because of how CC acted after the game according to what I have heard.